By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin’s Creed gets 9.5 from Game Informer

Actually it got two 9.5s since two people reviewed it.  I'm really surprised that they brought it all together so well but considering they felt they had something to prove after E3 it must be a sweet victory for them.

Here's the link to the review:

http://gameinformer.com:80/Games/Review/200712/R07.1106.0938.00452.htm

Around the Network

can't wait for this game

Great ,both the PS3 and the 360 versions scored two 9.5 by both reviewers ,I am buying this game I know since I saw the first trailer in 2006 .

DAMNIT, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THIS!

Between Super Mario Galaxy, Virtua Fighter 5, Assassin's Creed, 12 months of Live, more controllers, a new headset (my rabbit chewed the cord), and a bevy of new DVDs, I'm going to be unable to pay for college in the coming months.

Well, so far so good on the over 90 boast!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Wow I am amazed.

I love the idea of the game, but man the combat looks awful. I'll have to read what reviewers say about it, but 1 person attacking at a time and only a basic counter/attack system seems way too boring for me.

Those are tough choices. However according to the review Assassins Creed has high replay. I would suggest you buy it rather then Mario, and then pick up Mario used. Which should not take too long. Some people will just play through that game once, and then get tired of it. While sandbox games tend to be more endearing. Thus harder for gamers to let go of.

Just my thoughts if Creed is as large as it seems it should entertain for a solid month, or two. Then after that you should be able to find Mario for a song used, or at the very least by that point you can borrow it from someone.

Umm, Dodece? I see Sandbox games, name one, outnumbering Mario games sold at used places by about 25-1. And that Mario game is Sunshine. Can't necessarily say that Sandbox games have less replay, but your plan to get stuff used is... curious. Maybe Canada is backwards land?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I agree with Fuzz. It's much easier to find a used copy of any GTA game than it is to find one of SMS. Also, wait for more reviews on this one. I'm still filled with dread about the combat system...