Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

Oh man, I want this game so much.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Awesome review, definitely got me anticipating this game more then I think I have for any game since the last Socom, which was a pretty huge game for me.

I don't even know where I'm going to find a gripe with the game. My biggest worry is it's going to keep me occupied for so long I'll have a huge backlog of all the other Wii games I intend to get :P. Thank God for Birthday and Christmas I guess.

Galaxy is actually the highest rated game of the generation at the moment! It's at 97 on Metacritic, while the best 360/PS3 games are at 96. It's probably not going to last, but let's enjoy it while we can. =P

November 12th/16th can't come soon enough!

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Galaxy is actually the highest rated game of the generation at the moment! It's at 97 on Metacritic, while the best 360/PS3 games are at 96. It's probably not going to last, but let's enjoy it while we can. =P

QFT. Yours truly:

I'd better go reserve a copy. I know Americans still love Mario.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

I will get mine soon. My academic life will take a critical hit.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

@fazz

LOL

so true

I wanna see how they "F" this one up......

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

If you haven't heard, various Best Buys are being stupid and breaking the street date...so try to find a stupid looking employee, and tell him you're ready to buy Mario Galaxy...it's worked for people before!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )