By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anyone else getting a bad feeling about Alan Wake ?

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
the internet hype is not real world hype

Thank you captain obvious? Now was this troll/flamebait thread really needed?

Around the Network

believe or not Alan Wake is not from those famous games that 360 is famous it is a niche title

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

it has been forgotten from people it has the delay after the delay even most of 360 fanboys has forgot it

You and Legend 11 should date......Or at least switch thread topics.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I love the comeback threads xD

no

Around the Network

3 of my friends have bought 360s for it. Two of them were looking forward to it on the PC, but I had a good laugh at them.

It is even on the list of game Rainbird wants when he gets his 360 

Splinter Cell, Bayonetta, Alan Wake, Fable 3, Mass Effect 1+2 and (hopefully) Natal are what's gonna make me get a 360

Who forgot about it?

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
believe or not Alan Wake is not from those famous games that 360 is famous it is a niche title

How can something that is a new IP in the survival horror category be niche?  Niche would be, no offense at all CGI, a game like Heavy Rain.

And again it seems you are still the only one who forgot about it. 

i do believe this game has a dark secret! can't you see the signs?

Years and Years in the making!

Its supposed to be finished, but they say they keep polishing it!

its coming in March!

Yamauchi secretly working for Microsoft confirmed!!!!!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

nightsurge said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

How can something that is a new IP in the survival horror category be niche?  Niche would be, no offense at all CGI, a game like Heavy Rain.

And again it seems you are still the only one who forgot about it. 

Heavy Rain has horror elements also