By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else getting a bad feeling about Heavy Rain?

No. I have played Indigo Prophecy, so I know Heavy Rain will be amazing.

Around the Network

epic thread is epic

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

dsister44 said:
I'm hyped for it :)

Infact I just bought Indigo Prophecy off of Amazon for the Xbox. Yay for b/c!

You're not a mod anymore?!?!?! :-O

EDIT: LOL nevemind. I thought you were Zexen.

lol @ the amount of flak the OP got... come on.

darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Have you nothing positive to say about PS3 or its games?

Though i will say this, yes Sony fanboys do hype all PS3 exclusives (Except White Knight it seems... both fans and fanboys alike...) but none will ever sell ever on Halo or Near halo sale levels, so if you mean Halo amount of sales, No obviously, but if you mean by gameplay or the like. well'll have to wait and see.

as critic reviews in japan & the vast majority of its buyers think the game is average

why should we hype it?

I'm buying it as I love RPG's & as SO4 is even worse, but there is no reason to hype it on the levels of most other PS3 exclusives

Pfft... Japan got the gimped version of white knight chronicles, the International version will blow the japanese version away for many reasons. so i say it deserves the amount of hype that inFamous got, that Heavy Rain is getting, at most of all atleast 1/3 the amount of hype FFXIII is getting. and wtf... "as SO4 is even worse" yeh... SO4 was pretty not good... but the way you said that was like as if WKC was bad... which is wasn't... do you have something agaisnt WKC darth? cuz' if i remember correctly there was once a time were you hyped WKC much more then i did...

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
dsister44 said:
I'm hyped for it :)

Infact I just bought Indigo Prophecy off of Amazon for the Xbox. Yay for b/c!

You're not a mod anymore?!?!?! :-O

EDIT: LOL nevemind. I thought you were Zexen.

*Laughs in your general location*

Sigh another troll post and flamebait thread by legend. Wish the mods would get rid of this guy but w/e, back on the topic. Heavy Rain is a really niche game and has never promised a Bayonetta or GOW3 gameplay. The game is supposed to be heavy on the storyline with a VAST amount of choices that will have consequences in the long run ie an action with 1 character may cause the death of another later on in the story. The idea is to put you in a fairly real world scenario through various points of view that come together all because of a serial killer, all while making you care for certain characters, their struggles and their stories.
I could sit here and troll and say "I have a bad feeling that Alan Wake is the game that has been taking so long in development but will not deliver." But oh wait, just like you don't own a PS3, I don't own a 360. Unlike you though I will say that I am looking forward to borrowing my best friend's 360 for Alan Wake since the game's environments remind me of Silent Hill (a series I like). Next time try to be more productive with your posts instead of giving the rest of the 360 owners a bad name.

where is CGI ?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Have you nothing positive to say about PS3 or its games?

Though i will say this, yes Sony fanboys do hype all PS3 exclusives (Except White Knight it seems... both fans and fanboys alike...) but none will ever sell ever on Halo or Near halo sale levels, so if you mean Halo amount of sales, No obviously, but if you mean by gameplay or the like. well'll have to wait and see.

as critic reviews in japan & the vast majority of its buyers think the game is average

why should we hype it?

I'm buying it as I love RPG's & as SO4 is even worse, but there is no reason to hype it on the levels of most other PS3 exclusives

Pfft... Japan got the gimped version of white knight chronicles, the International version will blow the japanese version away for many reasons. so i say it deserves the amount of hype that inFamous got, that Heavy Rain is getting, at most of all atleast 1/3 the amount of hype FFXIII is getting. and wtf... "as SO4 is even worse" yeh... SO4 was pretty not good... but the way you said that was like as if WKC was bad... which is wasn't... do you have something agaisnt WKC darth? cuz' if i remember correctly there was once a time were you hyped WKC much more then i did...

A game can't go from average to amazing through an "international edition re-release"

I know I'll like it due to co-op online alone

SO4 (using user impressions form 360 fans here & elsewhere) isn't that great at all, I need to get some JRPG as they are coming to PS3 so WKC will be the one to pass time

I was hyped for WKC, but when a vast majority thought the game was average & I saw some live streams even my hype went down, not to mention the RIDICULOUS 1 year localization time which is so stupid. Time waned on hype got less due to many reasons.

Yet I will buy it 100%, possibly import it from US if UK people can play online on the Us version

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Legend, why do you even care about Heavy Rain? It's not even on a system you own. Seriously, it's like trolling is your part-time job (I hope you're paid well for it). You didn't even go into depth about why you think this. You're so transparent.