By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is domed yet again (3-D t.v)

why didn't they think about this from the start?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

i lol'd

i'm sure it will not be as good as the real 3dcontent.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

How's it supposed to work?

ps3 is the only console that will fully support 3d games

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Google Tridef 2d to 3d video converter.

you can do this already. Just not on the fly...

Neat idea for Toshiba, as long as it works good. This should convert Wii/PS3/Xbox360 games to 3D on the fly as well.

But i said this before...sony are far from 3D leaders at the moment. they are not "doomed" as they are making important 3D steps but shouldn't be hyped as the flagship carriers of 3D.

Around the Network

Dammit now I have to sell my brand new PS3 cause Sony is so dOOmed that they won't be able to support it any more. >_

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Skeeuk said:
ps3 is the only console that will fully support 3d games

Don't claim things you don't know. There is no news about how PS3 3D will work...

For all we know it could be converting 2D to 3D on the fly like the toshiba TV...which can be easily applied to 360.

it likely doesn't work that well if the content isn't optimised for it. I mean, when they make 3d content themselves they'll be able to decide what should be where in the 3 dimensional image. With this technology it'll guess so to speak. It'll just create a 3d image by making another image.. Who knows. It might work well though.

Check out my game about moles ^

NanakiXI said:
Dammit now I have to sell my brand new PS3 cause Sony is so dOOmed that they won't be able to support it any more. >_<

Sony wil be just fine, don't worry, no one knows whether 3D-TV will take off and who will win the consumers hearts (and money)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
NanakiXI said:
Dammit now I have to sell my brand new PS3 cause Sony is so dOOmed that they won't be able to support it any more. >_<

Sony wil be just fine, don't worry, no one knows whether 3D-TV will take off and who will win the consumers hearts (and money)

I know I was just kidding . Even if the PS3 was to drop dead tomorrow there are still many games I've yet to play and I'd be happy for a while .

Edited for grammer.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."