By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your Most Watched Films?

NiKKoM said:
Asspocalypto
Beaver and Buttface
Malcolm XXX
Rambone
Sasha Grey's Anatomy
Sex Trek: The Next Penetration
Sperminator
Star Whores
The 69th Sense
The Slutty Professor
Womb Raider

what.... those are movies too...

Halarious! Are those real movies or did you make them up?  If you made them up, you're a genius!

and if they're real, I would like to watch them with my pants off!!

Around the Network

Movie: Star Wars 2 Clone wars

Number viewed: 152 times

Now to my defense, I was really depressed at the time. You see, I had just finished watching Star Wars: Phantom Menace and I felt very suicidal (for obvious reasons). I thought that the quickest way to ending my torment A.K.A death, was to watch the second movie. By doing this I would have the courage to pull that trigger and make the images go away.

What happened and why am I still here? The answer is simple. Upon immediate viewing of the second movie, I became traumatized. A vegetable as some would say, except (and to my chagrin) I still could see and comprehend the world around me. I was stuck watching that atrocity on a loop for 3 days until I was found by my Aunt Jimima. An ambulance took me to the hospital where somehow I managed to regain control over my body.

The things I've seen... (shivers)

DSLover said:

This thread is simple, what is your most watched film?

Mine would be Blade Runner which I have seen 29 times, 28 times in 2009 alone. It overtook Short Circuit (which I have seen 24 times).

Wedding Singer=50 Times

Friday=100 times

Office Space=10 times....

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Wildvine53 said:
Top 5

The Incredibles - At Least 40 times
Casablanca - ABout 32 Times
Don't Tell Mom The Babysitters Dead - 26 times
Wall-e - 18 Times
Speed Racer - 16 times

Don't tell mom the babysitters dead...what a classic

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

d21lewis said:
I don't count the number of times I watch a movie but some good guesses are:

-Star Wars trilogies (a bajillion times) -Yes. Even the Prequels
-Memento
-Terminator 2
-Aladdin
-Finding Nemo (when you have kids, you'll see why)
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-The Color Purple

I've seen The Godfather, Forest Gump, and Star Wars VI at least 5 times, but that's all I can think of atm.

Around the Network

Probably Disney movies I watched as a kid, Star Wars trilogies, or something dumb like Grandma's Boy that my stoner buddies inevitably have on every time I come over

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

patapon said:

Movie: Star Wars 2 Clone wars

Number viewed: 152 times

Now to my defense, I was really depressed at the time. You see, I had just finished watching Star Wars: Phantom Menace and I felt very suicidal (for obvious reasons). I thought that the quickest way to ending my torment A.K.A death, was to watch the second movie. By doing this I would have the courage to pull that trigger and make the images go away.

What happened and why am I still here? The answer is simple. Upon immediate viewing of the second movie, I became traumatized. A vegetable as some would say, except (and to my chagrin) I still could see and comprehend the world around me. I was stuck watching that atrocity on a loop for 3 days until I was found by my Aunt Jimima. An ambulance took me to the hospital where somehow I managed to regain control over my body.

The things I've seen... (shivers)

Clone Wars did suck.....but Attack of the Clones was awesome!

I think I have watched the first two Terminator films an unhealthy amount of times, but I can't help it when they are just so damn good.

Anyway, I don't count how many times I've watched films but I think outside of the terminator the films I have watched most would be.

Waynes world 1&2,
The Naked gun trilogy,
The original Star Wars trilogy,
The Monty Python films,
Father of the bride 1&2 (under-rated comedy),
The man with two brains,
The Jerk (In fact most Steve Martin films, I think I may just have all of them on DVD),
Die hard with a vengeance,
Baseketball.

Alasted said:
Citizen Kane
The Godfather
Gone with the Wind
Battleship Potemkin
Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd

I'm going out on a limb and I'm going to ask if that last choice was sarcasm, I can't tell I'm afraid. You name four amazing movies* and then you end with what is quite possibly the biggest atrocity that ever happened in the world of cinema, so I'm assuming it was. Was it?

(*I'm assuming the fourth is amazing, I've never seen it)

When I was a kid there were some movies I watched a ton of times:

- All the Star Wars movies (the first 3 of course)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Die Hard (the one at the airport) 

And more but I'm too lazy to remember them right now.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957