By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Im really angry with the Japanese

ssj12 said:
Japan is changing to a handheld only market.. deal with it.

Yeah, I can definitely see this being the case.

I just hope Nintendo doesn't abandon the home console concept some day just because the motherland chooses to do so. 

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Around the Network
Alexie Di Onie said:
*********** (on a more intelligent note, who cares what they buy?)

edit by rocketpig: I won't ban him for this but if any other mods want to, I definitely understand.

Alexie, consider yourself warned at the very least.
1 week ban - ssj12

What was he banned for?

For all those of us just coming along know, he was banned for absolutely nothing and no reason.

Racial slur and swearing.

Japan is changing.

Always amazed me that everyone thought that these new gamers that the Wii were bringing in would simply jump on the classic Nintendo titles bandwagon. They are a different type of gamer that more than likly will take a long time if ever to become regular purchasers of software like the more traditional gamers.

WiiFit wont fix this. WiiFit will simply bring in a different type. Most that purchase a Wii for WiiFit will not be picking up SMG or SSBB any time soon.

Libraries sell systems not individual games

Around the Network

@WordsOfWisdom

RACISM!! shouldn't be tolerated

n thats what alexie did....

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Words Of Wisdom said:
Alexie Di Onie said:

edit by rocketpig: I won't ban him for this but if any other mods want to, I definitely understand.

1 week ban - ssj12

What was he banned for?

For all those of us just coming along know, he was banned for absolutely nothing and no reason.

Therein lies the rub. If I delete the post and ban him, people ask why he was banned. If I edit the offending post and state that he's been warned, people ask why he was warned. If I leave the post, people will continue to complain about it.

I think that if you see words ******'ed out in a post with a warning below it, it's safe to assume that something posted was completely out of line.

I'm not the type to ban someone for a first offense but Alexie definitely violated at least one VGC terms of use policy in that post, which is why ssj banned him.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I'm sure it will do a lot better in N.A. Cant wait to get this game for my wii. I have noticed that a lot of the games i have for my wii are made by nintendo though. The only games i can think of off the top of my head that arent made by nintendo are GH3 and T.C.

People think things happend fast to fast. Just because it was lower than we excpected I thought 350-400k. So the SMG are a little disspointing but the consoles sales that has go dawned the last couple of months happens every year and SMG will probely be above 2,5 million end of lifetime wich will be good. People should also stop thinking that Japan are going Handheld. The Hendheld market are just growing more than the consoles. Things happen slow sometimes.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

rocketpig said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Alexie Di Onie said:

1 week ban - ssj12

What was he banned for?

Therein lies the rub. If I delete the post and ban him, people ask why he was banned. If I edit the offending post and state that he's been warned, people ask why he was warned. If I leave the post, people will continue to complain about it.

I think that if you see words ******'ed out in a post with a warning below it, it's safe to assume that something posted was completely out of line.

I'm not the type to ban someone for a first offense but Alexie definitely violated at least one VGC terms of use policy in that post, which is why ssj banned him.

which if it was something less then what he said I wouldnt have banned but blantant racism makes this site look bad if we do anything less then ban them for it. A warning is to soft. This site is designed to appeal to all countries and there will be no bashing of from other counties. Racism will not be tolerated. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453