By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Vonmercury said:
we need to start a VGC guild for online questing. Thats all im going to be doing in the game from now on, already passed the story twice. All second playthrough yeilds is a few rare sets of armor and weapons but well worth it if your going to play online.

There is one, however its not very active, i've played with only a handful of people from round' here, its mainly been with my pals in real life thus far.

And whats this about a 2nd playthrough and armor?

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Vonmercury said:
we need to start a VGC guild for online questing. Thats all im going to be doing in the game from now on, already passed the story twice. All second playthrough yeilds is a few rare sets of armor and weapons but well worth it if your going to play online.

There is one, however its not very active, i've played with only a handful of people from round' here, its mainly been with my pals in real life thus far.

Add me, I'll be down for some online stuff, I already added Von, but I think he must play different times than I as I never see him :)

However, I don't know how much I'll be playing lately, got Bioshock 2, and that game is going to be to me like crack is to Tyrone.
(I have probably 70 games between all 5 of the systems - beat maybe 15 and one of those was the original Bioshock :) )

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Vonmercury said:

Add me, I'll be down for some online stuff, I already added Von, but I think he must play different times than I as I never see him :)

However, I don't know how much I'll be playing lately, got Bioshock 2, and that game is going to be to me like crack is to Tyrone.
(I have probably 70 games between all 5 of the systems - beat maybe 15 and one of those was the original Bioshock :) )

Same here, i'll still play WKC, however jus got Bioshock 2, and i still have to do stuff in Bioshock 1, AND SO4 is coming in a few days... thats 4 games that needs playin... not countin' SO2 for PSP aswell...

So PSN = Xacristavas, however i didn't beat the story yet so ... >_>

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Tanstalas said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Vonmercury said:

Same here, i'll still play WKC, however jus got Bioshock 2, and i still have to do stuff in Bioshock 1, AND SO4 is coming in a few days... thats 4 games that needs playin... not countin' SO2 for PSP aswell...

Didn't SO drop today as well?  err rather I guess it would be yesterday now...

And I feel ya man, have ME2, Darksiders and WKC on the go now (Bioshock 2 now as well, and I have only played like 2 hours of MAG)
And then there is also GOW3, FFXIII and Heavy Rain which all come out within the next month as well all pre-ordered :)

Well at least after these 3 months it's dry until Alan Wake, then after that its Halo: Reach and GT5 :P 

Tanstalas said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Tanstalas said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Vonmercury said:

And I feel ya man, have ME2, Darksiders and WKC on the go now (Bioshock 2 now as well, and I have only played like 2 hours of MAG)
And then there is also GOW3, FFXIII and Heavy Rain which all come out within the next month as well all pre-ordered :)

Well at least after these 3 months it's dry until Alan Wake, then after that its Halo: Reach and GT5 :P

lol! exactly, i actually have a mean case of chronic eyestrain thanks to all these great damn games! friggn' hate double vision!!!

an' wtf... Rain comes out next month that already?!

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Tanstalas said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Tanstalas said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Vonmercury said:

lol! exactly, i actually have a mean case of chronic eyestrain thanks to all these great damn games! friggn' hate double vision!!!

an' wtf... Rain comes out next month that already?!

No, not next month.  Try 12 days.

I GOT IT!

Any tips for newcomers, I'm going to play in 5 minutes

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Am I the only person who really loves this games OST? The boss theme is EPIC.

I hate quite a few of the soundtracks, the only one i really like is the Main theme from the city of Greede.

I kind of like the desert music.