By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Boutros said:

Let's look at the banner:

I made it a long time ago. I'm awaiting this game since forever!

Yeah, thats the original banner i think, still looks nice though!

Original banner?

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Boutros said:

Let's look at the banner:

I made it a long time ago. I'm awaiting this game since forever!

Yeah, thats the original banner i think, still looks nice though!

Original banner?

Yeah, it was this one before i think...

Not sure if I'm getting this but big giant things to fight with definitely interests me A LOT.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

mmmhmm

Update!

1. Added New Bonus Content II, link.

2. Made minor adjustments.

3. Establishing Mods for the Insta chat.

Around the Network

Man I don't know what to choose...I have 3 games in my mind and I can only buy one...

Should I get..Heavy Rain...or White Knight Chronicles...or MAG...

If you ask for my preferences ,well....
-Heavy Rain seems unique and I liked a game on the ps1 called V.I.P similar to HR...

-White KNight Chronicles, I wanted a Monster Hunter online type game for the ps3 for a long time and it's been awhile since I played a JRPG...

-MAG, well, I played the Beta and liked it a bit but I don't know if it has the MW2 addictive component...

Meh this is confusing!

luvtospooge said:
Man I don't know what to choose...I have 3 games in my mind and I can only buy one...

Should I get..Heavy Rain...or White Knight Chronicles...or MAG...

If you ask for my preferences ,well....
-Heavy Rain seems unique and I liked a game on the ps1 called V.I.P similar to HR...

-White KNight Chronicles, I wanted a Monster Hunter online type game for the ps3 for a long time and it's been awhile since I played a JRPG...

-MAG, well, I played the Beta and liked it a bit but I don't know if it has the MW2 addictive component...

Meh this is confusing!

It's easy dude! WKC will be sonys true 2nd shot at a JRPG Folklore was a great game however if failed commercially and Financially as PS3's first JRPG exclusive while WKC will Surpass it in everyway! Mag is just another FPS and Heavy Rain is Nich game (A great One most likely, but come on!) PS3's JRPG drout ends this year, take advantage of it with its first! WKC!

Did you ever played Dark Cloud 2 Seraphic?

dude.. the Eldore bio is a huge spoiler( thats not intially stated in game, u figure that out later)