By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Bump... this will become more popular then demons souls around here... i'll make damn sure of it!

Around the Network

are you going in a crusade against Demon's Souls ? o_O

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Me? Crusade? against Demons souls? why no... never...

Seraphic, don't be butt hurt because you couldn't play it Demon's Souls.

Im not... lol i just want WKC to be more popular round' here, if it doesn't thats fine to, i can to my WKC talk on GameFAQ's/GameSpot since they seem to give more of a damn there about this game.

I've got nothing against DS, im just hoping WKC ends up bigger overall. i mean it already has a sequel annouced while demons souls does not, so i still say quality-wise WKC could very well end up being better. just sayin'...

Around the Network

WKC will end up being a great game. Gunna buy it as soon as it comes out. Also, to be fair, the people who made WKC are bigger than those who made DS. Plus the game has been out in Japan a long time, of course it's gunna have a sequel!

Yo Seraphic , im hyped for WKC like you and imma let you finish editing this thread, but demon's souls is one of the best RPGs of all time, OF ALL TIME!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

wtf? LMAO!!! i really lol'd Severance! thanks for that dude.

This thread is going to get more popular once the game is out.

A day one buy for sure.

I'm still waiting for it to be listed on the site I usually buy my games from though.. Gonna preorder along with SO4 and save an extra.. 2$ :p