By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Euphoria14 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Euphoria14 said:
They say the game's battle system is FFXII with combos.

Oh well.

Wth...? where did this come from all of a sudden?

does this mean you dont wanna be on the list?

Honestly bro I am on and off with each passing day. One day I think about how I will have fun with the online portion even with a FFXII battle system. It is just in single player I might not feel the same way, especially since battles are said to be slow.

I'm taking it day by day. Tomorrow I might be singing a different tune.

Treachery!

No treachery here, just being careful with what I buy from now on since my gaming funds have taken a hit now tha I have a kid. I need to read all reviews and then come to a decision.

Right now I am currently leaning towards MAG. I could end up going with WKC or I could hold off, finish Mass Effect, maybe enjoy the hell out of it and grab ME2.

I am not 100% sure yet. Then there is the issue with me wanting to get ModNation Racers.

Such a tough situation I'm in.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

By the way, no matter what the outcome I will be playing the game thanks to Gamefly, so you can still keep me on the list.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Got this fully paid off.

Love Mir Forever!!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB
My Favorite Jrpg Series: Ar Tonelico, Lunar, Tales of, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Atelier/Mana Khemia, Suikoden, Grandia, Wild arms, and Disgaea.

checking my local game store this weekend to see if they have it out early! woot. can't wait...as usual...

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Acevil said:
Boutros said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Boutros said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Boutros said:
I don't have a mic either!...Ok yes I do but I can't speak english! Ok I can speak english a little but I totally suck at it!

So I won't be using a mic :(
I can write though :)

lol, no big deal my treacherous officer. thats fine. though i am curious now... whats your original language?

French, but not from France! lol

And stop calling me treacherous!

French? but your... not from france? oookaaay... >_>

still though you should atleast use it a few times! perhaps maybe the first few party up!

and dont worry, Euphoria is the new traitorz.

21.5% of Canadians speak french lol

And the rest of Canada hates them :P and they hate the rest of Canada! :P

I personally don't hate the rest of Canada. I actually think they're a lot better than most people here (*cough* sovereigntist *cough*).

Boutros > English Canadians > French Canadians :D

Around the Network

omg... the official youtube trailer from playstation is filled with trolls!

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=Vr6UWzO-wJ0&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DVr6UWzO-wJ0

yes there is lots of xbox trolling in the comments section & someone said he has a crush on obama, while others say they don't want to play with a mute like obama.

Others call it a nerds game, FF + Dragon Age Origins mix

some want killzone 3 & uncharted 3 & twisted metal 3

this is the worst comment though:

"then ps3 got Resistance 1 & 2, Infamous, Rachet & Clank Tools of Destruction, Rachet & Clank A Crack in Time, Demon Souls, Cross Edge, im not sure about this one a re-make of Final Fantasy 7 which would b fukin amazing, and wtf does 360 had exclusive NOTHING, y? cuz if there games that arent in ps3 and 360 has it jus buy it on PC LMFAO, i hate 360 with a passion, cuz 1 the failure rate of it dieing aka red of death is fukin over 50%"

At times like this I feel like giving up on humans.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i know what you mean, wish i was god sometimes so i could blow up the earth and everyone on it then restart.

really they brought up the most random crap in the comments section, sony should ban those guys or turn off comment's its disgraceful on youtube.

Euphoria14 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Euphoria14 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Euphoria14 said:
They say the game's battle system is FFXII with combos.

Oh well.

Wth...? where did this come from all of a sudden?

does this mean you dont wanna be on the list?

Honestly bro I am on and off with each passing day. One day I think about how I will have fun with the online portion even with a FFXII battle system. It is just in single player I might not feel the same way, especially since battles are said to be slow.

I'm taking it day by day. Tomorrow I might be singing a different tune.

Treachery!

No treachery here, just being careful with what I buy from now on since my gaming funds have taken a hit now tha I have a kid. I need to read all reviews and then come to a decision.

Right now I am currently leaning towards MAG. I could end up going with WKC or I could hold off, finish Mass Effect, maybe enjoy the hell out of it and grab ME2.

I am not 100% sure yet. Then there is the issue with me wanting to get ModNation Racers.

Such a tough situation I'm in.

Ah i understand, thats the honorable thing to do as a farther, i respect that...putting your child before you. good one on ya' dude.

Alright like you said you'll be able to play it in anycase, own it or not. gamefly ftw!

And hang in there, hey atleast you helped reinforce my "Never, ever have kids" vow i took.

@seraphic

yes thankfully VGCharts no longer has people like that thanks to prompt bannings nowadays

________________-

NEW PREVIEW:

Hands on with White Knight Chronicles for PlayStation 3

http://www.pcworld.com/article/187733/hands_on_with_white_knight_chronicles_for_playstation_3.html

_________

Can't WAIT for 4th February or whenever it ships here to me!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey