By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

whatz3rname said:
darthdevidem01 said:
whatz3rname said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I need advice on importing sites guys?

also does anyone know if I'll be able to play on american servers from UK?

I really want it on Feb 2nd, as it come in uk on Feb 19th which is too close to FFXIII + my exams end on 28th jan, so the whole enjoyment of buying a new game & playing it, that bittersweet moment would be lost if I didn't import it

www.videogamesplus.ca is the best import site there is.

thank you very much!!

It s only for £34 there!

BTW if I pre-order to they send it to me by launch day? If not how long after the launch day does it take for the game to arrive?

Yeah it's a great site, I have bought tons of games from them in the last couple of years.

It usually takes about a week to EU. So I would guess that you should have it by the 10th.

If you want it on the release day (or very close) I guess you have no other choice than to buy from Amazon or Gamestop and take their 1 day shipping (I think they both have something like that). But it will cost.

oh right so I won't have it ON launch day :(

anyway I'll still be importing from there, thanks

@xxain

yeah I hope so

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I never trust RPG reviews nowdays, those who review it often don't even like the genre.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

wow, goodness, mind if i add that in the OP?

I posted it here so that you could add it to the op

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

OP highly updated!

+ Added more info and details kindly brought to us by darth.

+ fixed some typo's and cleaned up some strange large space gaps between certrain areas in the "Characters" section.

+ Slight Update to the instant chat, its faster and easier to use now. though random names will still generate since well thats apart of its design, you can change your name in the instant chat bu clicking on your name in the chat.

Around the Network

FF XIII killed the purchase of this game for me

mM

Update!

+ Added NEW GameSpot Interviews, there linked instead of embed since there videos seem to lag the thread, making those without a 56k warning have issues, so please use the links to the videos instead.

+ Fixed a title issue with the last update.

leo-j said:
FF XIII killed the purchase of this game for me

This is most likely the main reason i have such a big issue with XIII', aside from tid-bits i notice, i dont like the fact many will save up money for XIII instead of buying White Knight... but to each his or her own, as long as they enjoy themselves... but still it annoys me...

OMG im so exited for this game can't w8 to play Co-op with me friends!!!

getting WKC 100% even thou i live in the eu... will be an usa import then