By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Million Sellers 2010

FFXIII will make it next week, EA's ME, DS and skate 2 will all eventually pass 1 million, and Aliens VS Predator might be able to do it later in the year.

Around the Network
Seece said:
FFXIII will make it next week, EA's ME, DS and skate 2 will all eventually pass 1 million, and Aliens VS Predator might be able to do it later in the year.

When I hear the abbreviations ME and DS, I usually don't think of Mirror's Edge and Dead Space :D

"EA's ME" doesn't help either btw.

Barozi said:
Seece said:

When I hear the abbreviations ME and DS, I usually don't think of Mirror's Edge and Dead Space :D

lol, oops, never thought of that. Well you know ME > ME ...

Seece said:
Barozi said:
Seece said:

You think Portal 2 could hit a million within the first 6 months of its release on the 360 ?

Barozi said:
Seece said:
Barozi said:
Seece said:

You think Portal 2 could hit a million within the first 6 months of its release on the 360 ?

Will it be boxed?! if so yes I do.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Barozi said:
Seece said:
Barozi said:
Seece said:

Will it be boxed?! if so yes I do.

yeah a true full fledged Portal game with co-op.

I'm not too sure about that, but I can't really predict how it could sell.

The Orange Box deserved 10m sales, but barely got 1m.....

wow I didn't know Dead Space was almost up to a million, last time I checked it was hardly more than 600k.

I bet you some of them probably already are over a million if you include Game on Demand sales

Hopefully Mass Effect2 becomes a 2 million seller!!!

I think Red Dead Redemption has a shot.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.