By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 53

Yeah big jump for among thieves. I wonder if that means much for PS3 hardware sales?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Now people see how smart Ubisoft is.

Oh, the people who kept bitching about Uncharted having no legs, where are they?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

17 360 Titles
9 PS3 Titles
8 Wii Titles
5 DS Titles
1 PC Title
0 PS2 Titles
0 PSP Titles

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

^^ interestingly though, 6 of those 8 Wii games are in the top 10 for the singles charts. But 10-20 is dominated by 360 and PS3

Woot. Good going Uncharted 2. Moved up the charts nicely.

Around the Network

Those two charts confuse me.........what's the difference between them?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

Yeah me too. I don't get the 2 charts. They say the same time period but are completely different.

SaviorX said:

One is individual SKU's, the other is combined.  i.e. Wii Sports Resort sold more than MW2 (360), but less than MW2 (360+PS3+PC).

cliffhanger said:
SaviorX said:

Yeah me too. I don't get the 2 charts. They say the same time period but are completely different.

OK I get it now. One is individual games. The second is combined for different consoles. I was shocked that MW2 beat NSMBWii, but now I see that that is combined.

Yakuzaice said:
SaviorX said:

One is individual SKU's, the other is combined.  i.e. Wii Sports Resort sold more than MW2 (360), but less than MW2 (360+PS3+PC).

gotcha