By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ps3 never sold 1 million in 1 week

Mabye next year. So close. So close.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Around the Network

That's too bad. Maybe next year. Definitely the next price cut it should sell 1 million.

BigBoobieHead said:
It could hav crossed a million, we'll never know as no-one can track sales super accurately. Anyway, doesn't really matter.

As much as I'd like to join the Haha-bandwagon this is the key point right here.

No matter whose figures we are referring to they are still just estimates with a margin of error and will continue to be so until we are tracking POS figures for every single retailer in the world.

The PS3 sold approximately 1 million units on two consecutive weeks, great sales considering it's performance last holiday season and early in 2009.

Will be hard to get a new chance for a one million week... Maybe when GT5 releases + Wand + Price cut? xD

It still rounds up to a million.

Around the Network

...I'm gonna wait for more adjusting, it might go back over the million

a chance went wasted

marcianito said:
a chance went wasted

Yup your right PS3 is screwed it only sold 965K in one week

CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ He has no answer, meaning he had no argument to begin with.

No, he's right.  Sony did waste it.  They could have sent out the Sony malitia, who would have held guns to the heads of 40k more people, and forced them to buy a PS3.  DAMN YOU SONY, WHY DIDN'T YOU?! 

Doomed =D

sadly it didn't hit 1 million, wouldve been a great accomplishment :( but it was not far off

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.