By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX 360's January Releases; Bayonetta, Mass Effect 2, & More

MASS EFFECT 2! The only game I'll probably buy for the 360 this year.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I am thinking of getting Mass Effect 2 on the PC and was wondering whether or not it is necessary to play the first before doing so. What do you guys think?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

I got the same question.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Mass Effect is probably the only game I beat 3 times in a row, can't wait for Mass Effect 2!

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

I'll be buying Bayonetta for my 360, it will be my first multiplatform title i buy for the 360 since PS3 version seems so... shit... i feel dirty though because of it. :/

Around the Network

I will definitely be buying Mass Effect 2. Probably renting Bayonetta.

just saw the ME2 commercial on TV about midnight time on UK TV.. am soo hyped !!!

Severance said:
kowenicki said:
Severance said:
kowenicki said:
Severance said:
kowenicki said:
Bayonetta and Mass Effect 2 shall be mine.

Both games look likey 90+ on metacritic. Darksiders is getting good reviews but will be overshadowed it appears.

and thats the reason you wont be getting it?

rental.  unless I finish bayonetta qucik and trade it.

i don't get it, you don't buy games that don't sell well? why is that?

What are you talking about? Where did I say that?  I have wanted ME2 forever, I love the look of Bayonetta so i want that, Darksiders looks ok so i will rent it.  it has nothing to do with sales!? 

nah look at the bolded, i thought you want to buy Bayonetta and ME2 but not going to get Darksiders because it will be overshadowed.

Obviously he is saying ME2 & Bayonetta overshadow Darksiders, because even though Darksiders is looking good, the other games look better.

Wait, this is the MS forum, why do you care?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I'll get ME2, but probably later this year as I don't have much time for gaming recently

While I won't be grabbing any games this month, I will most likely grab Mass Effect some day down the line since ME1 is still in my backlog.

Not a huge fan of it's gameplay but I was REALLY digging the storyline. I need to get my 360 back soon so I can get back to it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!