By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why so much hate on MAG?

yh why so much hate on MAG?

if u you have been on BETA    tell me What you think?

and if you really hate MAG than tell me Why?

i was watchin a GT Release Calendar Earlier  and i see a lot of hate comments on MAG

Around the Network

I was in the beta. Twaz the shiz. Can't wait for the public beta in 3 days. Actually fuck that [will still be playing though], can't wait for the full release!!

S.V.E.R. Bitches!

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I was in the beta. Twaz the shiz. Can't wait for the public beta in 3 days. Actually fuck that [will still be playing though], can't wait for the full release!!

S.V.E.R. Bitches!

Damn, you're hyped. I think I'll join the public beta whenever it starts.

I'm actually looking foward to it! my friend was able to snag one of the beta codes awhile back and it looked pretty cool! I guess I'll try the public data.

Huh? I don't see it here and I don't think theres any point in bringing stupidity back into the relatively troll free and relatively intelligent zone which is vgchartz from the outside.

Tease.

Around the Network

I havn't seen any hate on MAG ... probably because i've seen little hype for it either, I'm surprised because this time last year Killzone 2 was hitting it's stride (hype wise), I don't hear to much about MAG.

I haven't really seen any hype from my peers, so I can't judge...but its preorders are great.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

If there is hate it's probably from huge MW2 fans from the PS3 side or because it doesn't have the name HALO on the 360 side. But I haven't seen hate for MAG in these specific forums. I have from someone by the name Avinash, dunno if he's in gamespot forums or these forums, he's the same guy who bashed Uncharted 2 and worships Microsoft over his life.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

This game is too cool to have haters.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Because it is 8 strangers trying to cooperate to take down 32 teams of strangers while 2 strangers tell half of the other strangers what to do... With so many strangers I don't see it going well, especially considering its not a "Get the most kills to win" thing, it's a "Complete the objective" thing, which people tend to have a hard time grasping for some reason. I could be very wrong, and for the sake of the game, hope I am. I for one will not be buying it.