By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games at once?

I play multiple games all the time. I'm doing so right now playing Strong Bad Episode 1 on the PC and replaying Muramasa: The Demon Blade for Wii.

And pretty much anyone who owns multiple games does. If you own multiple games and don't finish one and start another, you're most likely playing multiple games. Unless you never play the one you were playing before.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

I'm playing about 20 games at once right now. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I play one game until i finish it on my PS3 but on Wii and DS i play multiple games.

Not really. The only time I do is when someone comes over or I want to play online.

I never use to before, but since this generation, I play multiple games at once unless they are epic like Uncharted 2, which I would play until I beat it. This makes beating the games quite difficult though...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Usually one game a time. With some online multiplayer of another game during the same time.

Although I often have the ambition to play several games at the same time but it always ends with me losing interest in them until just one is left that I concentrate on.

Yes, since I got Mario Kart Wii

Game A, Mario Kart. Alternate until game A is finished

Game B, Mario Kart. Alternate until game B is finished.

Continue until Next Mario Kart, all while playing DS games (one at a time there)

I probably play anywhere from 10-20 games off and on in the same time frame. .

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I like to play that way it doesnt game boring I am currently playing demon souls,dragon age and modernware 2

I don't beat most of the games I play, or it is really hard to actually beat the game (SSBB, Mario Kart Wii). There are several PC games that I turn to from time to time. Same thing with Wii and DS. From time to time, I play games on other systems.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org