By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games at once?

Not at the same time, as I can't fit two discs in at once.

however I am currently swapping between F1 2009 and Endless Ocean.

Around the Network

@Kudistos Megistos

Off Topic: your name is odd but cool

On Topic: But I totally understand where your coming from just because staying with one game can bore me out completely. I need variety, if not I will just drop the controller and find some other type of entertainment to catch my attention before I go back to that game.

sent via PC

I've tried, this year i tried ALOT, between Phantasy Star Portable, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Fracture, DOA: Extreme, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Assassins Creed 1, Star Wars the Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition, Project Sphyleed, and quite abit more that i forget now in 2009 alone... it was nearly impossible.

I think i could barely deal with 3 maximum.

@TWRoO

Obviously you can't do that I was talking about playing one game then put it aside and insert another game, put aside and insert another game and play!

sent via PC

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I've tried, this year i tried ALOT, between Phantasy Star Portable, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Fracture, DOA: Extreme, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Assassins Creed 1, Star Wars the Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition, Project Sphyleed, and quite abit more that i forget now in 2009 alone... it was nearly impossible.

Is that just one per console or is there more on a particular console? Like 2 or 3 games per console? Because its hard to play 2 or 3 games per console dude!

sent via PC

Around the Network
xlost4 said:
@TWRoO

Obviously you can't do that I was talking about playing one game then put it aside and insert another game, put aside and insert another game and play!

sent via PC

Even if I could fit 2 discs in the Wii at once I wouldn't... I don't want my console to be seen as a whore.

Yeah, I'm playing Fianl Fantasy, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and Pokemon Soulsilver.

TWRoO said:
xlost4 said:
@TWRoO

sent via PC

Even if I could fit 2 discs in the Wii at once I wouldn't... I don't want my console to be seen as a whore.

But that console can you be your slut its fun to have a console that can play multiple things at once

sent via PC

xlost4 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Is that just one per console or is there more on a particular console? Like 2 or 3 games per console? Because its hard to play 2 or 3 games per console dude!

sent via PC

Those games i listed are for PS3, 360, and PSP, about 7 for PS3, 10 for PSP and 4 or 5 for 360. i dont know the actual amount though because i haven't even gotton around to alot of them yet. :/

Usually just one at a time.