By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create sales (12/21 - 12/27)

NSMBW is an unstoppable beast. It has a very high chance of becoming the highest selling Mario game in japan.

Looks like Taiko 2 Wii is riding its second wind.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

where is my friken hardware?

TWRoO said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Seece said:
Didn't expect FFXIII to fall so hard, is it due to stock levels?

That's actually pretty normal for FF games, there second week is usually around 200K

Oh right, how do their legs pan out?

FF games usually sell about 2/3 of their lifes sales in the first week... it should pass 2 million, probably end about 2.2 million IMO.
FF game sales in Japan are the opposite of a game with legs.

I think that's over shooting it. It's tracking for just under 2 million right now. Not sure where that extra 200,000 would come from.

RPG_Fanatic said:
NSMBW is an unstoppable beast. It has a very high chance of becoming the highest selling Mario game in japan.

Looks like Taiko 2 Wii is riding its second wind.

That'd be tough. If it beats out the original, it woul be the best-selling game period.

And yet, four weeks at ~500k+.... one wonders.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2947215

1k off

pretty normal sales.

Around the Network

nice jump for taiko, psp2 is having some pretty good legs...

kinda worried for final fantasy and any prospects of it passing 2m... from what i've seen online theres an enormous amount of used copies at retail. if used sales hit the game hard for the next few weeks to come, it'll have a very hard time crossing 2m.

lol Tales. I'm betting this is the last time Namco goes ahead wth launching opposite a mainline FF.

Musou's holding better than expected though. Might be past 200k already.

Taiko's comeback is shocking. Should've known though, I expect solid legs through January. It won't hit the 600k+ that the first game did, but 400k+ looks likely now. Can't be too upset about that.

cant wait for the HW numbers

Tales of Graces

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Did taiko release the same week as the first one? It's amazing because it's gonna sell about the same before new year. The first one sold 250k before new year then 375k after that. After next weeks sales it could be higher than 250k.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X