By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hahaha IGN pwns the FF series

radiantshadow92 said:
PhantomLink said:
What a horrible video

you must have chuckled a little if youve played ff, i mean some of the things he said are a little true lol

Well yeah some of the things he said are true but that guy was not funny at all

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:
radiantshadow92 said:
PhantomLink said:
What a horrible video

you must have chuckled a little if youve played ff, i mean some of the things he said are a little true lol

Well yeah some of the things he said are true but that guy was not funny at all

well i though he was funny lol, but we can agree to disagree

yungmagic09 said:
I thought that was kinda funny.

my thoughts exactly

The Cosplay joke and Cloud drinking a Cocktail with his pinky up was hilarious!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

....So does me watching that embedded on here give hits to the video itself?

God, I hope not.

Around the Network

OMG I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS VID

he sure has a fat ass for a guy

Final Fantasy still suck, nerds!

Edit: To sum up the video for those who didn't watch it.

Tease.

yeah, I dont feel offended at all. its done in such a funny way that I cant help but laugh. im not a livid FF fanboy, in fact, I have grown away from the series becuase I feel that there are better RPGs out there and FF is a major hindrance for most gamers. apart from that, is it really a big deal if someone bashes final fantasy? it gets so much attention, and so many fanboys that it doesnt fucking matter if one person tries to rip it a new one. if he were ripping on an underrated game, then I would feel more angry. anyway, this guy is probably not even serious and if he is, who cares? he doesnt even seem to take himself seriously throughout most of the video. it seems satirical and I will definitely research it more.

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For I am Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"

Wow. A true troll. Not only does he flame a game for no apparent good reason, he also says that "A lot of you will be upset because of what I said, so send me hatemail!". Usually trolls are just a little bit more subtle. I feel more stupid for watching that.

This is invisible text!