By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - hahaha IGN pwns the FF series

There's nothing wrong thinking like this.

But, i just fear his words reflects the thinking of the Mainstream gamer public in US. If it does FF is just dead in the region will be a nerd game forever! I hope this is just a particular opinion!

Around the Network
Killergran said:

Wow. A true troll. Not only does he flame a game for no apparent good reason, he also says that "A lot of you will be upset because of what I said, so send me hatemail!". Usually trolls are just a little bit more subtle. I feel more stupid for watching that.

its a joke made by IGN >_>;

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO what he said about Afghanistan too funny

Seriously though he was right about the characters. Let Vaan be an example.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

sigh....
just as final fantasy seems cool again....these vids pop up....ahaha

but seriously though, it is funny. but u know what?

the common gamer (casual gamer) is easily persuaded and if some casual watches this, then they might think ff is just a nerd game. =P

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

The only bit I laughed at was the cocktail, pinky up bit. The rest was pretty meh.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Meh, it just looks like a guy trying to be cool.

it wasn't the funniest thing in the world but it did make me laugh a little

Fuck

Giant douche.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

morenoingrato said:
do you really have to put offensive contents every time you come back after a ban?

REPORTED FOR BEING A CRYBABY AND NOT HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR..

OT: THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL!

I BET NATHAN DRAKE CAN KICK SAM FISHERS ASS!

Hmm, I didn't really find that funny at all.