By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone excited for Lego Star Wars complete saga?

I've been really liking the repackaged 'combo' type deals lately, first Orange Box and now this.

I own Lego Star Wars II (Original Trilogy) for PS2 and it was a blast playing through it with my girlfriend. She isnt really into video games but she got hooked on this LSW's charm, humor and the teamwork aspects of its gameplay. We didnt get to unlock everything though, so we were meaning to do that (some day) and wanted to eventually pick up the first game.

However with the Complete Saga we can get it all with much nicer graphics, more levels (total of 36) and more characters to choose from. Pretty good deal eh? I should be picking mine up this week.

Anyone else hyped for this remake? Im getting the 360 version of course, but Im curious as to how the Wii version plays with its controls and all...

Edit - Hmmm, I just checked and its only 49.99! 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network

i'm kinda interested, having seen the PS2 version on display at a best buy a while ago (not the complete version). my wife and i thought the lego people are so downright adorable!

would wait till reviews, but probably get it anyway if i see it on sale for $30 or something.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I'm getting the Wii version... Light sabers with wiimote = must buy

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Im getting the Wii version too. I actually was just out at a WalMart no more than 30 mins ago and looked for it. The employee said that only managers have access to the games in the back. And he is the one who restocks them every morning at 8. They keep their games in a security room now supposedly. But when the game is on the shelves, I'll go pick a copy up for sure.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I've never played any of the lego star wars and have always wanted to try them out. I really want to get this, but I already want more games than I can probably afford.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network
Lingyis said:
i'm kinda interested, having seen the PS2 version on display at a best buy a while ago (not the complete version). my wife and i thought the lego people are so downright adorable!

would wait till reviews, but probably get it anyway if i see it on sale for $30 or something.
 Yah, my girlfriend really liked the whole look of the game. Puts a real cute spin on the whole Star Wars Universe. Some of the cut scenes are freakin hilarious.
 They really have a good thing in this whole Lego idea. I'd like to see them do more with it.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

All 3 versions cost the same amount so LA is trying to rip Wii owners off. I will not buy the game but I look forward to renting it during the winter.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com