By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chimera vs. Helghast

Chimera vs. Helghast

Chimera 61 55.96%

Helghast 48 44.04%

Total:109

I'll make this all very easy for you... The only reason why the resistance is actually holding up against the Chimera is because... it's a video game!

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
You guys are also forgetting still the helghast are humans. They need food, water, sleep, etc. The Chimera don't have those weaknesses, they will keep fighting until they die. They have no fear of death. You don't think a Helghast soldier gets scared when he sees an ISA squad coming at him? Think again.

Since when do chimera not need food/water/sleep? Is this something from R2?

Easily Helghast and heres why
1.They have the most badass troops ever.( Those red eyes)
2.They have or had the most badass leader ever.( That opening speech)
3.They have that badass lightning weapon.
4.They have invisible snipers!!!

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Chimera because they have big a$$ ships and giant creatures.

the Helghast

because I say so.

Around the Network

Helghast because they look cooler

mM

Chimera easily.

It doesnt matter if helghast are cool,they are just mere humans
Chimera have liker supernatural powers,if you've played the last chapter of R2
They can simply destroy the helghast army with bare hands

I'd imagine the Chimeria would win an all out war.

The Helghast are cooler though.

gamelover2000 said:
Chimera.. they took earth by storm and the Helghast basically are losing a long fight against the humans

Very poor argument. The humans are waaaaay less advanced in the R1 and R2 setting. The fight with the Helghast takes place way into the future with humans having super advanced weaponry (supposedly more advanced than the Helghast in the KZ storyline), yet the Helghast are able to annihilate MANY troops left and right. Even in the end of KZ2 it's not even clear humans are winning *SPOILER***************************************** after Ricco pulls that stupid move and Sev sits outside the steps, you see the main Helghast ships arriving, and Sev has the *sigh...fuck* look on his face. Oh and humans are winning against the Chimera despite the initial "takeover" in the entire series including Retribution.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.