Chimera vs. Helghast

Chimera 61 55.96%

Helghast 48 44.04%

Total:109

Who would win in an all out war?

Around the Network

All you have to do is go to R2 co-op,and see the big bosses lol
Chimera!

Considering the Chimera have taken over most of the world and the Helghast lost the battle of Vekta... Chimera.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

What? I am the only Helghast Vote yet?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I think you all are mistaken about the dominance of the Chimera. I believe that would be a damn good, all out battle that would come down to the wire.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Around the Network
Sorcery said:
Considering the Chimera have taken over most of the world and the Helghast lost the battle of Vekta... Chimera.

But chimera are on earth. And vekta isn't earth. So your logic doesn't work. But I think it depends on whether the chimera can turn the helghast into chimera the same way they can humans. (never played Resistance 2 btw so I might be completely wrong.)

JerCotter7 said:
Sorcery said:

But chimera are on earth. And vekta isn't earth. So your logic doesn't work. But I think it depends on whether the chimera can turn the helghast into chimera the same way they can humans. (never played Resistance 2 btw so I might be completely wrong.)

Also the tech the humans have in resistance is less advanced than whats in killzone. This fight would be close (helghast don't depend on Vtols) lol.

People shouldnt vote if they havent played both games o.O...

Chimera.. they took earth by storm and the Helghast basically are losing a long fight against the humans

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

I voted Chimera. They have guns that can shoot through walls.