By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first console?

The first game console that I have ever played was the NES. I didn't own it, I remember going to the NES as soon as I visit the relative's house.

Afterwards, My first owned consoles were the SNES and the Genesis at the same time. I don't know which got to the register first, but I remember getting it simultaneously.

Around the Network

SAGA gamegear when I was about 9

Vectrex, and I still have it, and it still rocks.

Sega Master System II with Alex Kidd built in. It was big in Europe.

A NES with mario bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

A commodore 64, with Dizzy. Also I programmed my first program on the C64 back then, interesting knowledge lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Colecovision or Intellivision, I can't remember

after that I've had a Master System

NES in 1991

my first console was the big sega genesis along with jurrasic park and sonic! back in like 95! i still have it to this day.
i have hardball, sonic 1, 2,3, and pinball. jurrasic park. streets of rage 1,2,3. xmen 1,2. nba live 97. fifa 95, madden 95.some weird football game called pigskin where you can kill eachother! lmao. mutant league football( funnest game ever)! and battle toads double dragon! this took alot of my childhood exercise away! lol

I BET NATHAN DRAKE CAN KICK SAM FISHERS ASS!

The first I played was a NES, the first one that I owned was an N64...We had an SNES but it was for everyone in our house as was the NES...

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi