By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wiiviewr's Top 10 Wii games he reviewed this year.

yushire said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
yushire said:
yushire said:
I missed these guys ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3BwzetNzWI

theyre MUCH BETTER and wiiviewr copied them. Wiiviewr just makes the Wii have bad impression on gamers on internet than it already is. I mean anyone knew Barbie and the the three musketeers and press your luck? EXACTLY

How is reviewing Wii games copying them? And you clearly didn't watch the video or you would know why he reviews those games.

I've watched him since 2008, and most of the games he reviewed are shovelwares and no name games. Most of which arent in gaming websites radar even the casual ones. The only good review he've done are  Game Party and Carnival games the rest we didnt give s*it about. Yeah there are some good games he reviewed but even on this day we know the games will be good so why need for a review? Like NSMB Wii and WSR.

If you all want a unbiased review just watch knightwing and sonikdude101. And yeah he is copying wiiviewer if so, he could make up another name than wiiviewr.

I mean anyone seen his reviews? Except for obvious popular ones like NSMB Wii Im surprised he have top 10 best Wii games list. But then he thinks African Safari game was a must buy so I dont know.

I do games that most people won't review. Someone has to. If you don't care about the title don't watch. As for African Safari its a GREAT GAME. One of the reasons I put it on last years list was because of people like you who dismiss most games as Shovelware. You just assume it is bad, and that's the main reason I pick unknown games. To dispell the lie that all 3rd party games for the Wii are crap. AS is educational, but if it is done in an entertaining way...who cares?

Around the Network

"How do you break between paragraphs. Sorry, I am new to this forum."

Just press enter once. The break and space are automated.

"I do games that most people won't review. Someone has to."

Plus there is this myth that those games barely existed before the Wii and DS. I remember seeing loads of these games for the PS1, PS2, and GBA in the last generation.

Also, welcome to this site!

BTW, thinking of reviewing The Conduit and Modern Warfare Reflex some time?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:

Plus there is this myth that those games barely existed before the Wii and DS. I remember seeing loads of these games for the PS1, PS2, and GBA in the last generation.

Okay I am pressing enter.

Is it working? <---updated: Yes, I wonder why it didn't work the first time. HMMM.   Thanks.

I own the Conduit (Rented it, lost it, had to buy it, found it a few days later), and maybe one day I will actually review it.  I just put CoD: Modern Warfare on my GameList on Gamefly.  I figured it was time to take another shot at a CoD game.

Oh Mario, you daft fool.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wiiviewer said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Is it working? <---updated: Yes, I wonder why it didn't work the first time. HMMM.   Thanks.

I own the Conduit (Rented it, lost it, had to buy it, found it a few days later), and maybe one day I will actually review it.  I just put CoD: Modern Warfare on my GameList on Gamefly.  I figured it was time to take another shot at a CoD game.

Hey, I guess you just aren't used to rich text formatting. I had trouble with it at first, so I understand.

And I do look forward to you reviewing them. I got TC this Christmas and will get MWR when I can get it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I still can't believe this guy made a VGchartz account

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

yushire said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
yushire said:
yushire said:
I missed these guys ;_;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3BwzetNzWI

theyre MUCH BETTER and wiiviewr copied them. Wiiviewr just makes the Wii have bad impression on gamers on internet than it already is. I mean anyone knew Barbie and the the three musketeers and press your luck? EXACTLY

he reviewed are shovelwares and no name games. Most of which arent in gaming websites radar even the casual ones. The only good review he've done are  Game Party and Carnival games the rest we didnt give s*it about. Yeah there are some good games he reviewed but even on this day we know the games will be good so why need for a review? Like NSMB Wii and WSR.

You know. I think  what you said in that paragraph there just begs the question on why we have reviewers for any genre in the first place

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Wiiviewer said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Even though you post here and tell your side my opinion still never change about you. But since you're a member I just want to say welcome to vgchartz I mean that. In not bashing you or anything and I dont have personal or internet quarrel to you so lets leave the topic as that.

I just want to quote this because of LOL The Conduit. Of course its your personal opinion if you say in your review that you should either rent, buy or not buy the game but I played it and that game is the worst FPS game I ever played. I MEAN IT. Not because the game is bad but because its overhyped. If there are worse game than The Conduit or a bad game I can sense it a mile a way(figure of speech) but thisd is the game that the Wii's so called savior. Quantum of Solace was better and COD WAW was 10 times better than this game.

And for anyone who flame me its just my opinion but really. Its a FPS tjhat i didnt replayed the singleplayer and I always replay the FPS singleplayer games.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Wiiviewer said:

I do games that most people won't review. Someone has to. If you don't care about the title don't watch. As for African Safari its a GREAT GAME. One of the reasons I put it on last years list was because of people like you who dismiss most games as Shovelware. You just assume it is bad, and that's the main reason I pick unknown games. To dispell the lie that all 3rd party games for the Wii are crap. AS is educational, but if it is done in an entertaining way...who cares?

Hey man I never got to give you an official welcome to VGC. Welcome!

One thing you'll notice around here is there are a lot of people more than willing to give their opinion whether or not that opinion has any real grounding in reality.  It's an unfortunate side effect, but you quickly learn who they are and your eyes will sort of glaze over when you get to their posts.

Keep doin what you're doin, a lot of us do appreciate the hard work you're putting in and the fact that as a reviewer you're brave enough to review what no one else is doing.  It's easy to critique any piece of work when you have the cliffnotes of 30 other reviewers on a game, a little bit harder when you're doin it from scratch. You and Giant Bomb are really the only sites I go to for opinions on games that I actually respect. 

Oh yeah, and my wife loved your SNES Harvest Moon review, and her experience was almost identical to yours.

yushire said:
Wiiviewer said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Is it working?