By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What if ioi leaves this site?

supermario128 said:

I think the only one that could take over would be Talonman. (They are the only two that can change the site code directly) But he would need the sources of ioi's data first to be able to do that.

You mean the hat with numbers in it?

Around the Network

It wouldn't be the same. ioi is like the main source of this site. He made it into what it is today back in 2005 this site was just a small site called vgcharts.org and ioi was and still to this day being criticized but that has not stopped him from expanding his work.

Congrats Brett, your awesome and if you was to leave I would certainly would start up a petition!

Sent via BlackBerry

The videogame industry will came down.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

I have a better question. There's any chance of ioi being banned?

Like, if brake his own rules for website, and offend member, make giant spoilers, and this kind of thing the other moderators have any power with his accounts and topics?

vgchartz is doomed!!!

Around the Network
invetedlotus123 said:

Like, if brake his own rules for website, and offend member, make giant spoilers, and this kind of thing the other moderators have any power with his accounts and topics?

He's already been banned several times.

invetedlotus123 said:

It's his website... he makes the rules, if he breaks them then he has changed them.

And he has been banned before a number of times, at least 3 mods have banned him before, thing is he can un-ban himself pretty easily so there is no point.

I WILL TAKEOVER BUA HA HA

hmm I smeel a KirbyChartz..7

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I would take over. He already said that he would trust me and only me to handle the numbers and the site.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.