By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - xbox 360 failure rate - 36% buy a new console

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6215590.html

This would mean that out of the 35 million sold, app 12 million have re-purchased due to console failure. This shows the ps3 as having overtaken the xbox in legitimate sales. Considering that the xbox was released a year earlier, it has been beaten in sales by the ps3 by a very big margin.

Around the Network

I sense a flame war and sum banning soon...

Really though, it is surprising that people would re-buy after a failure. Though I guess that the investment in games and hardware makes it hard to move on to a competitor.

How can this be a flame war. I have just stated facts as published in the article on Gamespot.

@demon

Chances are you will get flamed and this will start a flame war trust me.

Around the Network

To the mod that is going to ban demon123:

Can you write " You had a 100% failure rate" as the reason why demon was banned.......for the lol's

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Why can't we have a civil discussion instead of preempting banning?

Give it up and go and buy yourself both consoles as I have done, you will then see things in a whole new light and not belive evertything you read over the internet..

Yeah...but how would you explain the attach rate of software on the 360 as compared to the PS3?

@Fufinu

If, he is banned, it's going to be for dredging up an old article, and trying to start a flame war with inflammatory comments...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

MS fix these consoles for free

so why buy a new console ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)