By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FF:CB nowhere to be found

i spent the last hour in the game wandering around trying to figure out how in the hell you get back to the Subterranean ruins. Wound up going on foot from Cherry checkpoint to harvest praire, getting to Victory Monument, figuring out that Victory Monument linked directly to Cherry Checkpoint in the first place, then running all the way back to Chocobo Circuit and finally finding the entrance to the Subterranean ruins

But it was *fun* doing that. Few games could achieve that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
outlawauron said:
Well, this isn't quite the first week. I saw it in stores well before Christmas.

Street Date breaking does not make the first week different.

I know, I'm just saying that the game has had a while on shelves to be sold to consumers. I almost picked it up, but decided to wait till later on my gaming choices have become quite precious.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I havent seen it anywhere

outlawauron said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
outlawauron said:
Well, this isn't quite the first week. I saw it in stores well before Christmas.

Street Date breaking does not make the first week different.

I know, I'm just saying that the game has had a while on shelves to be sold to consumers. I almost picked it up, but decided to wait till later on my gaming choices have become quite precious.

As long as they are counted for first week sales. If not, that is a problem.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

ive seen a lot of these at best buy

Around the Network

42K US in one day? Okay, perhaps the street date breaking sales are counted. Yet this does seem like a good sign.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
42K US in one day? Okay, perhaps the street date breaking sales are counted. Yet this does seem like a good sign.

It'd be cool to ask if they're counted, but I'd assume they are.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I don't know guys. Retailers are giving this game a big push, but to me I think they massively overstocked. Sorry, but I see this game dropping in price real fast. In my opinion though I can't really justify 50 dollars for this game.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

lol after the gameinformer review no one has even picked one up in my store, btw im an ASM at gamestop store #4447

Yeah those 42k are a good start I think, although this game should actually be able to sell more first day. But with the trash it gets, the stupid release date and the relatively poor advertising this is at least not bad.

I hope now that it is able to sell in the 50k-100k range in its second week and get some legs after that. I think gold should be the goal in NA and with a little luck the game will catch fire in europe (were the release date is much better) and maybe become platinum after all is said and done.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)