By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FF:CB nowhere to be found

So, I've heard that Gamestop released this game early, since it was due to release on the 26th, which I thought was an odd date. As of today both Best Buy and Toys R Us dont even have placeholders for this game. Is it supposed to release on the Tuesday, Dec 28th? Most games release on Tuesdays, so that would make sense why its not on shelves yet.

Thoughts? Sightings?

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network

I saw plenty copies yesterday at my local BestBuy.

I saw it early at EBGames/Gamestop (like reported) and I also saw big ads for it on the 26th at a Walmart

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I saw them at my local Wal-mart finally and also saw some ads for the game, bad ones mind you, but they at least finally started to market the game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

went to Walmart. They want $60 for this game. Seriously unwarranted price. Screw walmart for gaming from now on.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
I saw them at my local Wal-mart finally and also saw some ads for the game, bad ones mind you, but they at least finally started to market the game.

TV ads on Adult Swim, right? If not, where else?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Raze said:
went to Walmart. They want $60 for this game. Seriously unwarranted price. Screw walmart for gaming from now on.

That's crazy. What country or state are you in? This isn't a PS3 or 360 game but a Wii game and should be priced as such. Sounds like the store is trying to rip people off.

Mr Khan said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

TV ads on Adult Swim, right? If not, where else?

That is a possibility since I don't remember where I saw it, but it could have been on comedy central since those are basically the only stations I watch.  

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

The two Gamestops at my mall had three copies between them. My local Target and Toys R Us didn't have any copies.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

they were sold out at my walmart, best buy, and gamestop. i don't think they had very many copies though. and i've seen ads for it on adultswim....AT 4 IN THE MORNING

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX