A fly swatting game?

A hamburger flipping game?

Or something sexual?

Gratz on 5k posts!

Around the Network

Never have heard about Epcot before =/.

konnichiwa said:
Never have heard about Epcot before =/.

Its a section of the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

PC Gamer

Epcot at walt disney World?

EYeahh...

icklanda Aswer my question :D

Around the Network

KH3 Wii confirmed?! say what again? You are prolly joking around...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Soriku said:
^ I was kidding around

Curse you and your sarcasm!!.....CURSE YOUUUU!!!....I was all psyched out and stuff...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Ha, now I know to bother you whenever I see you on Gamefaqs.

But you don't know my name, so you'll never know why the same guy keeps on bothering you over and over...

Mwa ha ha!

Soriku said:
pakidan101 said:
Soriku said:
^ I was kidding around

Curse you and your sarcasm!!.....CURSE YOUUUU!!!....I was all psyched out and stuff...

Don't worry, KH3 will most likely be announced for the Wii one way or another. Not many people can deny this now except the Sony fans. But the only reasons they have for it on the PS3 is:

1. z0mg t3h Cell! (ROFL if you think this helps)
2. z0mg SE is loyal to Sony! KH on PS2 = KH on PS3! (Which is the most ridiculous thing ever seeing has how SE are THIRD-PARTY!)|

Now for the Wii reasons (this is what I wrote before. I wrote this up yesterday.):

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=943346&topic=39280761&page=1

Check out the 2nd and 3rd comments on that page.

Yeah, I just checked it out and you make a lot of sense...no matter how much I try to make a counter-argument as to why it shouldn't be on the Wii (just to make sure I don't get my hopes too high), it still just does not make much sense to make it on the PS3. Just doesn't right now.

Everybody's reasons for it to be on the PS3 is this:

a) The graphics. Now I understand the desire for people in wanting realistic video games so they can see their favorite characters in HD. I mean, I just got an HDTV recently and it is amazing how the people look like they are just standing in front of you. But seriously. Do you really want a realistic-looking Mickey Mouse in front of you? That would creep the HELL out of me. And yes, thats not a really good argument, seeing how graphics is the future, but right now these graphics are exclusive to the dedicated gamers with very very few casual players. Which leads me to the next point people say...

b) The fans. In reality, many fans of this game, or any game in general, aren't dedicated brand fans, but dedicated game fans. Yes, many would be disappointed that it's not on a Sony console, but there are many cases where games have changed their first system. Fatal Frame was always on a PS2, until Fatal Frame IV on the Wii, and same with Monster Hunter 3. Final Fantasy started out with 6 games on the Nintendo systems, until FFVII on the PS One and since then has been on the Playstation brand. Same with the Metal Gear games...started on the Nintendo systems until MGS came out on the PS One. So I believe in the end that the  majority of the fans will migrate to the system the game is selling on. And you might say that "well, why not put it on the PS3 then? then fans will definitely buy a PS3 and there will be no problem." Yes there is. It's called pricing and my personal opinion is that many fans are NOT willing to spend $460 to $560 to buy a game even Sony fans sometimes believe is "kiddy."

But that is just my personal opinion/rant.

Explanation of sig:

anyone else think the wii's gonna eventually overheat in there

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony