By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First Natal game possibly revealed at a holiday party for Xbox 360!

First Natal game possibly revealed at a holiday party for Xbox 360

Microsoft’s Natal is set to come out for the Xbox 360 sometime next year, which is right around the corner. With Microsoft getting ready for the big Natal push in 2010, it seems like we may have the first glimpse of one of the first titles to make use of the motion sensing camera.

It makes sense that Microsoft is getting a slew of games ready to hit the marketplace upon release of Natal. According to Destructoid, one avid gamer sent the site a video he took during a holiday party showing what may be a glimpse of one of the first Natal centric launch titles. The video shows a man, who is said to be a Natal developer, playing Geometry Wars using the gestures of his hands.

It looks like he is moving his arms and hands to get the ship to fly around while shooting. Check out the video above and let us know if you’re looking forward to playing Geometry Wars on the Xbox 360 with Natal.

Around the Network

The title is stupid. Milo, Fable III, and Burnout Paradise have already been said to have Natal controls

to be honest, that doesnt look fun

That's a big TV

I still dunno what to say on this. Would be interesting to see what can be done with a game like Fable though.

Around the Network

to be honest, that looks like a complete mess!

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Geometry Wars rules! Now that man needs to get out of the way so I can play with my 360 controller...

disolitude said:
Geometry Wars rules! Now that man needs to get out of the way so I can play with my 360 controller...

nice

why does it look like he's autistic?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive