By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The games that my girlfriend has given me.

That's quite a nice girlfriend you have there. :)

My boyfriend is much the same fortunately. He gave me Bioshock, in the summer, for my PS3 because he knew I had wanted to buy it, but never got to do it. He gave me Uncharted 2 Special Edition as a birthday present in early November and he has given me LocoRoco 2 for Christmas, among other gifts, because he knew I also had wanted to buy it and never go to. He's a great guy!

I revived his interest in videogames after we started dating (he used to play them when he was a small kid) and he eventually bought a PS3 with Batman: Arkham Asylum as his first game.

Around the Network

wow cheating on her is a really douche thing to do...

bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
i bet she knows so much about the games you like because she's secretly a member of these forums.

hell, she could be on my friend list under the disguise of a UK male and you would never know :X

anyway, those games are awesome. i got my guy condemned 2 for christmas as a bit of nonsense, because
1) i heard it was better than the first
2) we're doing forensic investigation at uni :D and
3) he's a wimp and i want to see him shit his pants when he plays it.

if she were a secret member of the forums.. the only person i would suspect to be her would be Kantor. that guy always has an attack mode on me.

Kantor is my girlfriend?!?! that doesn't sound right....

it would explain a lot, wouldn't it? why he won't reveal anything abut himself, not even his name.. why he's such a spammer..

but im not giving anything away. just hope that she doesn't play along until your wedding day, promise you a really fantastic weddng night and then... turn you down at the altar. man, that would suck. for you, i mean.

but back on topic, those games are cool and she seems like she really knows you. you're a lucky man.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

you have an awesome girlfreind

Seems she is good at doing that,but is she good in bed?^_^

Around the Network

My bf got me Dragon Age : Origins, a new printer, and some perfume for christmas, I got spoilt hehe.
OT: if he cheated on me I would be very sad, I would not dump him (all men get chances with me lol), but it would be very hard to trust him again.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

trashleg said:
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:
i bet she knows so much about the games you like because she's secretly a member of these forums.

hell, she could be on my friend list under the disguise of a UK male and you would never know :X

anyway, those games are awesome. i got my guy condemned 2 for christmas as a bit of nonsense, because
1) i heard it was better than the first
2) we're doing forensic investigation at uni :D and
3) he's a wimp and i want to see him shit his pants when he plays it.

if she were a secret member of the forums.. the only person i would suspect to be her would be Kantor. that guy always has an attack mode on me.

Kantor is my girlfriend?!?! that doesn't sound right....

it would explain a lot, wouldn't it? why he won't reveal anything abut himself, not even his name.. why he's such a spammer..

but im not giving anything away. just hope that she doesn't play along until your wedding day, promise you a really fantastic weddng night and then... turn you down at the altar. man, that would suck. for you, i mean.

but back on topic, those games are cool and she seems like she really knows you. you're a lucky man.

don't say evil things :O she won't do that.

but do you really think its kantor? bleh.. he even has that WoW avatar.. i had been playing WoW for three years nonstop, ever since I met her.. hmm..

jneul said:
My bf got me Dragon Age : Origins, a new printer, and some perfume for christmas, I got spoilt hehe.
OT: if he cheated on me I would be very sad, I would not dump him (all men get chances with me lol), but it would be very hard to trust him again.

you should never admit that, even if it's true...

1) if he knows he can get away with it, it might make him more relaxed about doing it

2) you can never guess how you'd react to a certain situation until it's happening.

but ooh, you did get spoiled :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
bugrimmar said:
trashleg said:

don't say evil things :O she won't do that.

but do you really think its kantor? bleh.. he even has that WoW avatar.. i had been playing WoW for three years nonstop, ever since I met her.. hmm..

you never know, is all im saying.

im not deliberately putting doubts in your mind, but you know.. sisterhood of women an all that (??).. it is my duty to look out for her, and keep her safe from douchebags. its written in my genetic code.

nah im only kidding i'll let the "cheat" thing rest now. happy gaming :D

You cheated on THAT gf?

Dude, what? My GF isn't fond of me gaming at all, but yours gives you Valkyria Chronicles as a present?

What the hell?