By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The games that my girlfriend has given me.

trashleg said:
jneul said:
My bf got me Dragon Age : Origins, a new printer, and some perfume for christmas, I got spoilt hehe.
OT: if he cheated on me I would be very sad, I would not dump him (all men get chances with me lol), but it would be very hard to trust him again.

you should never admit that, even if it's true...

1) if he knows he can get away with it, it might make him more relaxed about doing it

2) you can never guess how you'd react to a certain situation until it's happening.

but ooh, you did get spoiled :D

lol I have the mental advantage tho coz I did not tell him that

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

fazz said:
jneul said:
My bf got me Dragon Age : Origins, a new printer, and some perfume for christmas, I got spoilt hehe.
OT: if he cheated on me I would be very sad, I would not dump him (all men get chances with me lol), but it would be very hard to trust him again.

Damn you did get spoiled, I only got a couple of cute/fun shirts for my gf.

my guy got me a Domo-kun poster and a Sonic the Hedgehog poster, but we've only been together for 2.5 months so i told him i didnt want anything :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
phinch1 said:
is this the girlfriend your still cheating on?

roflcopter

Sweet! You have an awesome girlfriend!

Around the Network
trashleg said:
fazz said:
jneul said:

my guy got me a Domo-kun poster and a Sonic the Hedgehog poster, but we've only been together for 2.5 months so i told him i didnt want anything :D

yeah me n my bf have been together for nearly 3 years, told him not to go mad as well, next thing i know i'm surrounded by presents lol

I got him MW2, Jeremy Clakson: Duel (i'm broke)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
trashleg said:
fazz said:
jneul said:

yeah me n my bf have been together for nearly 3 years, told him not to go mad as well, next thing i know i'm surrounded by presents lol

im broke too, i was only gonna get him a sackboy figure i found cos it was so cute :D but ended up getting him a game and a MW2 poster as well.

presents just make me feel awkward though. it was nice enough just having him visit me for a day, since i came home for christmas :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

trashleg said:
jneul said:
trashleg said:
fazz said:
jneul said:

im broke too, i was only gonna get him a sackboy figure i found cos it was so cute :D but ended up getting him a game and a MW2 poster as well.

presents just make me feel awkward though. it was nice enough just having him visit me for a day, since i came home for christmas :D

speaking of which.. i got some sexy pink lingerie for my gf this christmas.

jneul said:
trashleg said:
fazz said:
jneul said:

Haha, its like me and my girlfriend. She study in medecine and she needs to pay for all her courses. So she doesnt have a lot of spare cash. Thats why she tells me not to go mad with gift. But i cannot help it, I love to spoil my girlfriend so much lol :).