By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiViewer : Top 10 Worst Games I Reviewed in 2009

LOL @ crocae

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

I found him on youtube when I was looking up stuff for Lit, so I've been following him since February. I think he's a really interesting case study in a demographic most people don't think about when it comes to gaming (the ones who've been ignored until the Wii came along).

He's obviously not an idiot because he can spot a shitty game, but he also realizes that not everyone's tastes are the same, so seeing something like a Barbie Horse Adventure review isn't that unusual.

As much as people talk about and give credit to reviewers who end up on Metacritic, I personally think this guy has his thumb on the pulse of the silent majority of gamers where as Metacritic reviewers are the voice of the niche (hardcore gamers).

Anyway, his videos are interesting, seems like a cool guy, and at least he plays games with his kids. Hell they even help out with some of the reviews.

Ninja Reflex is decent enough to rent or buy for $10. I enjoyed it. Thank goodness for Wii Sports Resort, though. The sword stuff had bad controls in Ninja Reflex.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

cAPSLOCK said:
I found him on youtube when I was looking up stuff for Lit, so I've been following him since February. I think he's a really interesting case study in a demographic most people don't think about when it comes to gaming (the ones who've been ignored until the Wii came along).

He's obviously not an idiot because he can spot a shitty game, but he also realizes that not everyone's tastes are the same, so seeing something like a Barbie Horse Adventure review isn't that unusual.

As much as people talk about and give credit to reviewers who end up on Metacritic, I personally think this guy has his thumb on the pulse of the silent majority of gamers where as Metacritic reviewers are the voice of the niche (hardcore gamers).

Anyway, his videos are interesting, seems like a cool guy, and at least he plays games with his kids. Hell they even help out with some of the reviews.

thats one reason why i subbed to him. and another reason is that i like to know about wii games

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I fortunately only have two of these.
I purchased Ninja Reflex on Day 1 (mainly because Target offered it $10 off). It had some entertainment value but it was not worth the $30.
I got Neighborhood Games because I liked Big Beach Party -- also by THQ. But it was a big disappointment and fortunately I only spent $20.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

I forgot that I had Maddog Mcree as well -- for the Sega Genesis (MegaDrive) CD and/or 3DO.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

cAPSLOCK said:

Thanks guys.  I can't believe how popular that video got.  In five days its already my most popular video ever.  

Wiiviewer

I would never even consider buying these anyways.

Was I the only one who found his voice annoying, though? I must be too used to the Gametrailers one.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wiiviewer said:
cAPSLOCK said:

Thanks guys.  I can't believe how popular that video got.  In five days its already my most popular video ever.  

Wiiviewer

No Problemo! , i like your videos , you done a great job on them.

and happy new year

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

c03n3nj0 said:
I would never even consider buying these anyways.

Was I the only one who found his voice annoying, though? I must be too used to the Gametrailers one.

Nah.  I know I don't have the best voice (understatement).