By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonette PS3 get 39/40 Famitsu and 8.2 IGN,BIG difference

Who said that IGN was payed?

Around the Network

Geez, did IGN hurt your feelings or something?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

can you quote the reason why they gave the PS3 version much lower? I'm lazy to read the reviews since I'm not interested in the game.

dsister44 said:
Who said that IGN was payed?

Well, KylieDog said that they did it just to get hits...not the same, but similar.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

darklich13 said:

another one who didn't read the entire thread and started commenting

Around the Network
reptile168 said:
can you quote the reason why they gave the PS3 version much lower? I'm lazy to read the reviews since I'm not interested in the game.

they gave the PS3 version 4.5 in presentation and 7.5 in graphics

In my opinion, I think there is something wrong with IGN, the difference is too big. it's abnormal.maybe someone paid for the score.....

This is getting so old...

People, this isn't a technical game...visuals, slight presentation issues, longer load times...they will matter to MikeP. Your average gamer will enjoy this game no matter what console its on.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
darklich13 said:

It's not like you wrote a novel up there. Of course I read it.  But why would you make accusations that IGN was paid off? It is a review, if you don't like it find another review that suits your fancy.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
darklich13 said:

It's not like you wrote a novel up there. Of course I read it.  But why would you make accusations that IGN was paid off? It is a review, if you don't like it find another review that suits your fancy.

I didn't accuse IGN,i said there are rumors going on that IGN was paid.

And i never said that i didn't like the review or anything abt it.I wrote the thread to discuss why is there so much difference between Famitsu's and IGN's scores