By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will final fantasy XIII (xbox 360) pull its own bayonetta (ps3)?

Couldn't care any less... I won't be going in to the same store isle as that game.

Around the Network

its will better on ps3 for sure.

disolitude said:
Couldn't care any less... I won't be going in to the same store isle as that game.

So your store doesn't have all the 360 games in the same isle?

dsister44 said:
disolitude said:

So your store doesn't have all the 360 games in the same isle?

I guess ill have to find one that doesnt :)

dont think so.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

No just no.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Oh Puuuuuuuulease!!!!!

How does Bayonetta being crap on the PS3 support such an assertion?

Tripe posts like the OPs should be bannable.

Xen said:
SE is not lazy? TLR on 360 says hi :P

It's just there's no way the 360 version can be better because development was lead on the PS3. Then it was ported.

Ghostbusters says hi :P

Touche!

Maybe BS but the devs said it was lead...until it was released then it all went quiet.

Baggins said:
Oh Puuuuuuuulease!!!!!

How does Bayonetta being crap on the PS3 support such an assertion?

Tripe posts like the OPs should be bannable.

Maybe he based it on the ps3/xbox 360 demo where the xbox 360 one runs without a single problem but the ps3 version has somewhat of an unstable framerate during gameplay and dips massively during cutscenes?

Edit:sorry left this out, I mean stuff like that is always commen in multiplats so hes just basing it on that?

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

I don't think people realize this yet. But the PS3 stopped being the "lead" console of Final Fantasy XIII about 2 years ago when Square said they're porting the white engine to the PC/360. It was even announced at E308 when they announced the 360 version, that the game stopped being made on the PS3 and was being made on an nvidia PC workstation. The nvidia page that had this information is down, but this forum says the justs of it: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=116702. So as far as the 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII "running" worst than the PS3 version, you shouldn't worry. It'll probably run better actually. There's a video somewhere on the interwebs of some people breaking down the game with framerate and such to see how it'll fair on the 360 and with all the alpha blending the game was running it'll probably run better on the 360. Though they did mention the game's using the high end HDR that the 360 isn't capable of so the lighting will be unnoticeably worst. Though I would still suggest the PS3 version if possible for ease of use. Or the PC version that they're sitting on but not releasing.