By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Introducing Myself

G'day guys, just signed upto this site and forums and plan to stick around for a while.

My name is Jessy, commonly reffered to as Jess, I am 22 years of age and live in Australia at a place called Williamstown in the state of victoria.

I recently finished my university degree doing Computer Engineering, and currently employed at school carrying out repairs.

I am also a avid gamer, i usually am a PC gamer, have spent alot of money on this thing, but about 3 months ago i brought a Playstation 3 to have a go at, but the thing was i didnt like it much, titles didn't really suite my needs, so i sold it to a freind for a cool 950 bucks with two games (Resistance and call of duty 3) and brought myself a xbox 360 elite, i have played it since, especially halo 3 and gears of war - also want to play ace combat 6, looks cool (If someone could give me some sort of reccomendations, or if i should or shouldnt buy it that would be great)

Anywho, thanks for reading and have a good one

- Jess.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

G'day

Hey Jess - good to see some more Aussies on this site (and a Victorian!). For some reason, we seem to have a disproportionate percentage of Aussies... all good of course :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Yay another fellow Aussie, I'm from the Sunshine Coast, QLD.

Buy a Wii and you'll fit in better here ;)

Plus then you can play Galaxy.

Welcome! If you're going the 360 route, I highly recommend the super cheap and super amazing Geometry Wars. And download the free demo for Beautiful Katamari. You get to roll it up for 3 minutes. I don't know anything about Ace Combat 6.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

interesting, I am also a 22 year old Victorian who has recently finished a computer systems engineering degree. Which uni?

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

For some reason it posted the same thing twice, oh well

If a Mod/admin could delete this it would be great.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Thanks for the warm welcoming, not many other online communities would do the same so bravo :D Here are some replies to some posts:

omgwtfbbq interesting, I am also a 22 year old Victorian who has recently finished a computer systems engineering degree. Which uni?

I done the course at Victoria university, and then completed a smaller two year course in Graphical design at RMIT at flinders street - Good job on completing your course!

ArtofAngels

Yay another fellow Aussie, I'm from the Sunshine Coast, QLD. Buy a Wii and you'll fit in better here ;) Plus then you can play Galaxy.

Yeah mate, it is very good to see Aussies here, oh and yeah, i am very tempted to buy a Wii my Girlfreind wants one so i might buy her one for Chrissie and then just buy some games for me to play, i want Red steel and Also that Super mario Galaxy looks very cool!

Rubang B

Welcome! If you're going the 360 route, I highly recommend the super cheap and super amazing Geometry Wars. And download the free demo for Beautiful Katamari. You get to roll it up for 3 minutes. I don't know anything about Ace Combat 6.

Thanks for the info mate, Yeah, i have seen Geometry wars at my nephews place, looks very cool - I think i might have to get it!

shams

Hey Jess - good to see some more Aussies on this site (and a Victorian!). For some reason, we seem to have a disproportionate percentage of Aussies... all good of course :) Yeah mate, but what we lack in numbers we make up in Pride :)