By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

Rainbow Yoshi said:
guiduc said:
There's about 242 stars in the game... I'm only at 55... Wow... so much to do!

Would you consider Lubba as interesting as the new protagonist of Super Mario Galaxy: Rosalina?

I prefer much more Lubba. He's funnier with his cheesy jokes.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
guiduc said:
There's about 242 stars in the game... I'm only at 55... Wow... so much to do!

Would you consider Lubba as interesting as the new protagonist of Super Mario Galaxy: Rosalina?

I prefer much more Lubba. He's funnier with his cheesy jokes.

I look forward to venturing around Starship Mario and the various levels in the game. I hope Lubba has a background storyline, similar to that of The Library (with Rosalina) in Super Mario Galaxy.

AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! Oh My GOD!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

miz1q2w3e said:

AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! Oh My GOD!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I won't allow it! I'm creating a review website at this right moment to give the game a 5!

Please Mario, go only to 97,56!!! Pleaseeee!

I doubt SMG 2 will stay that high. GTA IV was above Ocarina of Time for a while, though it slowly sunk lower and lower every week.

XD I guess I'm being pessimistic because I don't want to see Ocarina of Time being overtaken.

Around the Network

^^ well whatever happens, Mario Galaxy 2 has already proven to be one of the best video games of ALL TIME, this fact won't change :)

Well, whether it's Zelda or Mario the best game of all time, they are still Nintendo's IP, so Nintendo creates the best games! :D

@guidic I agree

Somebody can help me in Clockwork Ruins? I can see the star, but I'm not able to reach it!

guiduc said:
Well, whether it's Zelda or Mario the best game of all time, they are still Nintendo's IP, so Nintendo creates the best games! :D

@guidic: good point ;)

personally, i think i'd like Galaxy 2 to be above Galaxy1 but below Zelda:OoT, Zelda should remain the #1, it just feels right that way

BUT, I wouldn't mind if Zelda Wii overtook OoT, that one feels even more 'right' :p