By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 10 best PlayStation 3 games of 2009..from MSN!

Kind of strange, MSN recommending PS3 games, ain't it?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34381928/ns/technology_and_science-games/?pg=1#Tech_GiftGuide_PS3Games

Around the Network

Pretty good list

Just like Sony Games doesn't have a lot to do with Sony Electronics, MSN has next to nothing to do with Microsoft Games.

lots of 360 fans in those comments

mM

News companies are all about the quantity of news. The more things you can possible EVER cover, the more people will read your stuff. If they only covered the 360, then its possible all the PS3 fans would not click the link (which has adds that probably pay per unique click), thus no revenue. The more they cover the more unique clicks they get, thus more revenue.

And as stated above, they have almost no ties to MS Games.

EDIT: haha they even say:

M"eanwhile “Uncharted 2” brings both co-op and competitive online play to the series for the first time.

Xbox and Wii owners, eat your heart out. You won’t be able to play “Uncharted 2” on anything but a PS3." I laughed a bit :)

Around the Network

Nice list!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Too bad this site (and many others) are forgetting one of the best games of the year....
Demons Souls!

Demon's Souls anyone? Maybe Demon's Souls is off some lists because it's not been released worldwide? It's the only rational explanation I can think of, particularly on a PS3 GOTY list.

I thought the last sentence was a bit unnecessarily inflammatory. Otherwise a good list.

Interesting to see the voter list puts MW2 at number 1 39% to 32% over Uncharted 2.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

^True.

Demon's Souls was the best ps3 game this year to me.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

No Demon's Souls = Crap list

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.