By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How to update games

MontanaHatchet said:
Some of you can't upload boxarts? That's odd. There's a link for it right below where the box art should be.

im pressing the link 'add boxart' i browse and find the boxart and then i press upload

and then a message returns saying 'no game selected' .......... i know im doing something wrong

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Around the Network
Audiomatic said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Some of you can't upload boxarts? That's odd. There's a link for it right below where the box art should be.

im pressing the link 'add boxart' i browse and find the boxart and then i press upload

and then a message returns saying 'no game selected' .......... i know im doing something wrong

I think there is a glitch if you use IE, i use FF and it works fine. What site are you getting the boxarts from there maybe, they use a different kind of format for the pictures and the site won't except it.  I grab my boxarts from IGN.

Why the heck can't I add games I've got three browsers, I.E. FF and Opera and with every browser I get the same idiot message... can't find page... Why having a game database if you can't even add games

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Griffin said:
Audiomatic said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I think there is a glitch if you use IE, i use FF and it works fine. What site are you getting the boxarts from there maybe, they use a different kind of format for the pictures and the site won't except it. I grab my boxarts from IGN.

Perhaps it's a browser thing..

Onna: ioi is making some adjustments, it isn't working for me either. Hopefully we'll be able to add them sometime soon. 

Oh okay, didn't know about that, thanks

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

For me there's not even a link to upload boxarts. I really want to get rid of the fugly Greatest Hits boxart for Dark Cloud and replace it with the original boaxart, but I can't. :'(

Also, I can't edit dates any more.  The release date for MGS4 says June 13 even though it's really June 12.  This is partly my fault, because I put June 13 back when the dates were all off by one day due to an error with the database, and now I can't change it back. :(