By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How to update games

Bump

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

well im trying to add some box arts but when i upload it i get the message "no game selected". What im i doing wrong?

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

i can add screen shots but where do i go to add some box art?

mesoteto said:
i can add screen shots but where do i go to add some box art?

When you find a game with no BoxArt there will be something that says "add box art" it is right below the big gray box that says no box art.

Can us commoners not update game info or release dates anymore? or will that be added later.

Around the Network

Yeah, I can't seem to do anything but upload screenshots. Do we have to be Game Database Admins now or something?

Hmm, this sticky has been rendered somewhat useless as the only thing non-administrators can do is upload screenshots and box arts...

MontanaHatchet said:
Hmm, this sticky has been rendered somewhat useless as the only thing non-administrators can do is upload screenshots and box arts...

I can't even upload boxarts. I tried getting Naz to change one for me, and it wouldn't let him either. :|

Any reason as to why we can't upload things any more?

Edit:  Also, might I advise you to update the OP with something akin to, "You can't! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"...?

Audiomatic said:
well im trying to add some box arts but when i upload it i get the message "no game selected". What im i doing wrong?

Can someone please explain the whole process on doing this, cause for me it doesnt work. and i dont want to start a new thread about it

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Some of you can't upload boxarts? That's odd. There's a link for it right below where the box art should be.