By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How to update games

Thanks for your hard work everyone!

You're all doing a great thing for the site, believe me.

Around the Network

Would it be appropriate to add a "screenshot" for Blaster Master if it's an animated .gif of the whole intro I made 6 years ago?

Here it is.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Oh crap I can add at as a comment to the game too? I guess I'll just do that. I also made a great animated .gif of the ending of the game, but I don't want to spoil it for the total losers who never beat the game within the last 19 years.

Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.

Uhhh, knock yourself out.

I doubt the file type will be accepted though. 

^ You should add that screenshot.

Around the Network

It wouldn't let me add the image in my comment on the game's page! Noooo!!! Can I link to the image or something?

You can link to the .gif in the Game Summary with an explanation added.

Ah, I just finished deleting 124 boxarts from my Pictures folder!

How refreshing!

So I added a game... I want to add the boxart, but i can't find any way to do that besides 'edit this game' wich i'm not allowed to do since i don't have 100 posts... Maybe people who add the game should be allowed to edit some details...

Well, is there any restriction on where we find the boxart? If not, I have a couple games that I plan to add to the Game Database.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA