By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I WON MY FFXIII (Sales) BET!!!

I WON MY FFXIII (Sales) BET!!!

Total:0
CGI-Quality said:
Simulacrum said:
Ugh....
Soooooooooooooo

AArhg....You won bet.we read your comments and thats it....
Argh...I don't know single person that didin't bet at least 1m for ff Xiii.

Hey....VG bets are serious business you know!

yeah i am seeing more and more people indulge in betting on this site and they win hell lot of rights.

its time for me to go in

Around the Network

You call that ...........a bet ?!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Haven't you only won part of your bet so far, or are these 2 different bets? (you have them combined in your signature)

It's done a million and will not be able to move the 1.8 million for months to come if ever. My brother said that there were already many used copies of the game and even he gave the game back today with only a 1,200 yen loss.

I seriously doubt SE are happy with this result.

Edit - He did not like it so that is why he gave it back so quickly.

koffieboon said:
Haven't you only won part of your bet so far, or are these 2 different bets? (you have them combined in your signature)

They are different bets. I have them in the same line cause its with the same person. Each is worth 1 month of Sig./Avatar control

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
might struggle on the second part of your bet.

Yeh that part of the bet is deffinitley more exciting. But I believe in my boys at Square Enix loll.

@kowenicki - FFXII, it should have a higher meta score than mass effect.

@kowenicki - I don't know, it just does. And that was the last main installment in the series. While they have performed under par with a couple of games lately, dissidia and crisis core were both amazing games. FFXIII is made buy the crew who made X. It's was in production for longer than both mass effect games. And having played the demo, I can tell you that it is on a level yet to be seen in any RPG, or JRPG at the very least.

S.T.A.G.E you shouldn 't have done this bet it was 100% that ff13 will sel over 1 mill in FW and about metacritic i think ff13 will have 95

Someone actually thought it wasn't going to make 1 million in its first week in Japan? Do people know nothing of Final Fantasy at all? They are always ridiculously front loaded, doubly so in Japan and always move insane numbers there.
The anticipation is extra high when its the first game on a new platform (as is also common).