By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP'S Funeral....we had fun while it lasted :(

The PSP has gone through 3 revisions in three years and a confirmed fourth one is on the way (although we dont know the date we can be pretty sure its going to be next year).......if that doesnt spell the doom of one platform I dont know what does.

One thing that is sure though that with horrible ends come new beginnings and as such sony should learn from the mountain of mistakes they made with the psp. One very important one is to make actual handheld games and not gimped console games.....

All in all it was a valient effort by the lil guy but its time is over.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

DS Phat. DS Lite. DSi. DS Biggie Smalls (I forget what the new one's called with the bigger screen)

And don't get me started on Gameboys!!

How about asking for better looking games on the DS instead of asking for worse looking game on the PSP...

Lets ignore every game sony has released in the past 2-3 years for the PSP , and start attacking its gaming library

mM
Around the Network

PSP is here to stay =)

d21lewis said:
DS Phat. DS Lite. DSi. DS Biggie Smalls (I forget what the new one's called with the bigger screen)

The difference is that Nintendo's sell well...  Sony's not even close in the handheld world.  Th iPhone is a bigger threat to DS then Sony is...

Nintendo has dominated since 1989!! PSP isn't a failure. It's still going strong AND making Sony some money.

The PSP done, bring on the PSP Go.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Triple Chix said:
d21lewis said:

The difference is that Nintendo's sell well...  Sony's not even close in the handheld world.  Th iPhone is a bigger threat to DS then Sony is...

So selling 350K-400K a week is not selling well?

mM