By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Very interesting NPD software market share pie chart (Xbox360> PS3+PSP+PS2)

scrubfresh said:
Attoyou said:
Ya and if PS2 only has 2% Market share at ten what do you think Xbox360 will it have when its ten ? 40%? lol

This is a Troll post .

Well, the 360 is in the midst of it's *5th* holiday season already...no signs of slowing down (if anything, speeding up with Natal on the way) even though many have tried to spread the FUD that MS would cut it's life short like they did original Xbox. 360 should have no succesor for at least two more years imo, meaning yes, it's market share after 10 years might very well still be pretty strong. Product cycles are lengthening, not just for 360.

And how is it trolling to point out that PS3 fans are constantly touting the ten year lifecycle, and simply pointing out even the mighty PS2 failed it? How is that not just pointing out contrary facts? And Ps3 is nowhere near as popular as PS2 was.

LMFAO!

Around the Network
scrubfresh said:
koffieboon said:
That chart is highly skewed because of Modern Warfare 2 and doesn't provide good insight in the usual marketshares of the different platforms.

Somewhat true, especially concerning the Wii share...however PS3 has less of an excuse as MW2 also came out on Ps3...

You're right it won't make a big difference for PS3 vs Xbox 360 (or for the whole Playstation family for that matter since PS2 and PSP have such small shares) But for the market as a whole it does make a big difference.

hatmoza said:
He's been trolling for the last hour lol

There are no mods online. He timed his presence well. I hope he gets an IP

Oh there is a mod on. Just give it a few minutes and this will be dealt with. Only admins can IP ban though. Just so as you know.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

scrubfresh said:
hatmoza said:

Ooh, I'm so scared.

I only troll because the PS3 biased mods mistreated me in the first place. They asked for it.

Is that you Squiliam????

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Cry moar PS3 boys. Oh no, somebody is dishing out the heat you do every day, talkling shit about the Xbox, but when the tables are turned, oh, ban him, ban him.

Around the Network
Bullet100000 said:
scrubfresh said:
hatmoza said:

Ooh, I'm so scared.

I only troll because the PS3 biased mods mistreated me in the first place. They asked for it.

Is that you Squiliam????

Third wrong guess in twenty minutes this account has lived.

You PS3 boys need to update your files you keep on all the posters who might be anti-PS3 or something.

Gnizmo said:
hatmoza said:

Oh there is a mod on. Just give it a few minutes and this will be dealt with. Only admins can IP ban though. Just so as you know.

tell MM to stop trying to impress you with his guitar and to put it down long enough for him to lay down his banhammer :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What does this prove? There are almost twice as much 360 consoles as there are PS3 consoles in USA. So according to this PS3 and 360 has pretty much identical attach rates.

we can all put up silly graphs to try and anoy other people, so heres one based on women in the USA (aka world wide) what they said after meeting you,soooooooo just go crawl back from what ever rock you came out of

aha I knew you were banned before here

nice made another alt account after this one gets banned