By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS and Zelda Spirit tracks for Christmas ?

Quetzalcoatl said:

@Khuutra: Thank you ! that is what i want to read, simply you mentioned LTTP

that was my first zelda and i love it above all (then i love OOT)

But .. the train ? i'm NOT disappointed about the train, but.. you can't quest on feet ?

and you have to go through the world only with that ? only on railroads ? O_O

Then, you arrive near a city, or station, or a temple, and then you get down the train ?

That is how it works, yes. It's not as bad as it sounds, though: you unlock more and more tracks by doing sidequests, which opens up new places for you to get off and explore on foot. The exploration is still there, it just cuts out the "wander around lost for a few hours" bit.

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
Quetzalcoatl said:

@ Cheebe: i have only small budget :(  i don't need a DSI.. but yes, for features you list, sure the lite is better..

i don't know what to do..

@master lol fantastic :P .. is it official or only a cover ?

Then I recommend just waiting a little while longer, try to save up a bit, 'cos a Lite is definitely a vast improvement over the original DS. You'll kick yourself if you get a DS Phat and realize how much better a Lite would've been, trust me, I have both.

ahah i trust you, cheebee : D

i have now found in internet DS Lite standard at 100 euros.. i think is reasonable

i can try to find a similar price in local stores..

DS lite new models are about 160 E. too much for me now, considering i want a game together.

(THAT game)

Khuutra you are convincing me : D  i love to wanderer.

but if the game has anyway a big part of exploration, then, is ok.

Quetzalcoatl said:

Khuutra you are convincing me : D  i love to wanderer.

but if the game has anyway a big part of exploration, then, is ok.

Parts of it will feel very linear, but other parts of it will not. You gain the ability to do mroe and more things as you go along.

I hope you enjoy it. I admit that I have reservations, since you seem to prefer the classic games in the series.

I prefer classic games in general.. and yes, the CLASSIC zelda (LTTP) but i put wind waker

after OOT. The last console i had was the GC.. so..

but i admit: i'm anchored to 8 and 16 bit games.

i have no fear ! LOL :D

Around the Network
Quetzalcoatl said:

@ Cheebe: i have only small budget :(  i don't need a DSI.. but yes, for features you list, sure the lite is better..

i don't know what to do..

@master lol fantastic :P .. is it official or only a cover ?

Its a limitted edition for North America!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION