By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 vs. Forza 3 "Screenshots Comparisons"

GREAT!!!!! put a 200mb demo thats suppose to only show case the new physic engine against a full game.....Awsome comparison!!!!!

Around the Network

Its not a flippin' demo! How many times do people have to repeat that?!

Oh gods, not this again? Seriously, people are just trolling now, for the sake of it.

Everyone now knows that it isn't a full GT5 Demo, why continue with this utter nonsense?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

meh the real life tracks look boring anyway.
The fantasy tracks in Forza 3 and GT5 look much better.

What a misleading title.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
GT Academy isn't anywhere near the quality of video's we have already seen... Or the visual quality of GT5 itself.

Sony says so

Will have a look at the images now.

How dare you!!!!

Is this available on the US Store? I haven't played my PS3 in so long.. But now that my final projects have been turned in and exam week over I'm itching for some games.