By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect in 5 minutes ( This has convinced me to buy it)

I always knew the game was some sort of good, but after watching this, i REALLY want to play it. SOooo, I am going to buy it and play it at my friends house like i do with all awesome Xbox360 games....

How did you like Mass Effect?

Around the Network

I loved mass effect and that video was funny but true

Proud suporter of the Xbox family

It was awesome.

If it hadn't had technical difficulties and some bland side missions it would be labelled one of the best games of all time and listed in the mid 90's on Metacritic.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It was an awesome game but it had a lot of issues in it. The glitches and the lag in the game were huge issues that annoyed me. One of the best WRPGs on consoles.

rofl they had to end it with the elevator scene

unlike most people here i liked the elevator scene because the characters talk to each other. but i know its just a lazy bioware thing for the loading.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

I thought it was good but not great and also a little too rough round the edges technically. However, it is worth playing and I have high hopes will 'tidy up' the rough edges from ME.

Question on the elevators, aren't they better than just staring at a 'LOADING' screen? At least you don't drop out of the game. Although I think in ME2, due to all the jokes, we are going to get loading screens instead.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Thanks, really a nice RPG, I don´t have a X360 yet, but if I buy one, this will be in my list! Very polished game.

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Yes i may get this on PC and use the cheat codes

Repent or be destroyed

Mass Effect is the most epic game this gen. The low amount of RPG fans who haven't played this game really shows how truly underrated it is. This is a game not just a glorified cut scene. Even the cut scenes have gameplay and choices.

texture pop-ins drove me mad!!!

Stil love the game though.